+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<September 2022 AOR >>>>>>>

DingDong31

Sep 30, 2022
Hi,
Submitted on the 18 Sept, AOR received the same day
Did anyone had any updates on BIL until now?
I think it takes about one month to get it.

-pnp(AINP)
-outland

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
Submitted on the 18 Sept, AOR received the same day
Did anyone had any updates on BIL until now?
I think it takes about one month to get it.

-pnp(AINP)
-outland
Looking at immitracker and other threads, it is taking about 1 to 1.5 months to pass the medical exams and link BIL to account.

Shouldn't you receive BIL within 24 hours automatically if you have never given them ? I did receive it the next day when applying for my visitor visa.

DingDong31

Sep 30, 2022
Looking at immitracker and other threads, it is taking about 1 to 1.5 months to pass the medical exams and link BIL to account.

Shouldn't you receive BIL within 24 hours automatically if you have never given them ? I did receive it the next day when applying for my visitor visa.
Hi, I read a lot and saw that it might take about 1 - 2 months to receive BIL. Medical need to be passed first.
oh, may be for the visitor visa it's faster..
In my case, i've never provided BIL before.
I think AOR are auto generated by the IRCC system, i feel like everyone gets AOR now.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I read a lot and saw that it might take about 1 - 2 months to receive BIL. Medical need to be passed first.
oh, may be for the visitor visa it's faster..
In my case, i've never provided BIL before.
I think AOR are auto generated by the IRCC system, i feel like everyone gets AOR now.
Yes, AOR is automatic.

EK2022

Aug 12, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-09-2022
AINP TECH Inland :
ITA
- AUG 31, 2022
AOR - Sep 29, 2022

orionD

Oct 4, 2022
Is it mandatory to submit IELTS Score report along with other documents even though they do not explicitly ask for it in the documents checklist? I didn't submit mine. I saw a post where the guy got his PR rejected because he didn't upload his IELTS score report.

AnyUserName

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Is it mandatory to submit IELTS Score report along with other documents even though they do not explicitly ask for it in the documents checklist? I didn't submit mine. I saw a post where the guy got his PR rejected because he didn't upload his IELTS score report.
I haven't uploaded that either, you just put the TRF number in your application & IELTS actually send a copy of original report to IRCC (if you opt for it).

Reactions: Aspirant_s

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have uploaded IELTS and TEF reports along with my education and ECA report.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
any further updates from any groups or forums after medical and BIL update.. how long is the processing time these days?