+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September, 2021 - Outland Online - STUCK

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
September, 2021 - Online / outland app

Hi everyone!
Is there anyone who applied for outland "online" sponsorship in SEPTEMBER and received a response ?

Paper applications from October,2021 are moving and many people got AOR (receipt) from October but nothing for online-September.

I just wanted to post here and see the trend/timelines.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021

Hi everyone!
Is there anyone who applied for outland "online" sponsorship in SEPTEMBER and received a response ?

Paper applications from October,2021 are moving and many people got AOR (receipt) from October but nothing for online-September.

There seems to be a one month delay between online and paper. So Online Sept. applications are due to be getting AOR 1's soon.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM

Hi everyone!

The AORs are about a month behind but then the requests for medical and biometrics catch up at bit. Over all from the limited data for online apps on the Tracking Tool it seems the process is lagging for online apps but until all apps are further into the process that's all that can be said. Being a pilot program there will be glitches and bugs that they are likely working through and Covid isn't helping.

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022
Hi, BC PNP June’21, applied Closed Work Permit Out-land & paper based PR in Sep-2021. When can i expect work permit and PR AOR?

enigma_2012

Nov 12, 2012
Hi All. I submitted my Canada PR application in September 2021 (Ontario PNP stream outland). My biometric was done in January 2022. I did not go for upfront medical in Sept 2021. I applied for GCMS notes a month back and yet to receive the notes. The average processing time for my application is 15 months as per IRCC website. I am checking if someone is in similar position (not done upfront medical and submitted application). At the moment, I am waiting for medical request from IRCC. Some people did advise that I should go for upfront medical but I am not sure if it is right way forward. Keen to know if someone is facing similar situation

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Hi All. I submitted my Canada PR application in September 2021 (Ontario PNP stream outland). My biometric was done in January 2022. I did not go for upfront medical in Sept 2021. I applied for GCMS notes a month back and yet to receive the notes. The average processing time for my application is 15 months as per IRCC website. I am checking if someone is in similar position (not done upfront medical and submitted application). At the moment, I am waiting for medical request from IRCC. Some people did advise that I should go for upfront medical but I am not sure if it is right way forward. Keen to know if someone is facing similar situation
You should post in the pnp section of the forum. You'll get more helpful responses there