+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 hsw application updates

Hardas

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Can you know me what is your current status because I also got aor 28/10/2021 afther that nothing update only if I called him they said we are processing your background check what your current status first they requst for biometric afther they background check I don't no I am confused can you know how can they process files

kevinbui410

Mar 6, 2022
Can you know me what is your current status because I also got aor 28/10/2021 afther that nothing update only if I called him they said we are processing your background check what your current status first they requst for biometric afther they background check I don't no I am confused can you know how can they process files
First we have TAOR => Biometric Request Letter => PAOR => Medical Request => Work Permit => Collect 2 years experience => Apply for PR Card => PR.
That is what I know about the process of this pilot.

Hardas

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
First we have TAOR => Biometric Request Letter => PAOR => Medical Request => Work Permit => Collect 2 years experience => Apply for PR Card => PR.
That is what I know about the process of this pilot.
You are inside applicant or outside online aplicastion give same day aor

Reactions: kevinbui410

Manraj90

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Category........
Other
Some 2021 already received bio but few not received.. Bio.. What may be the reason?