+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone, I just received word from VFS that the COPR is in the mail and on the way back to my spouse!

I just looked at the dates and if it shows up on Tuesday it'll be our wedding anniversary :O what wonderful timing!

This is the end of our spousal sponsorship journey. It's been a long year filled with bouts of panic, frustration, and lots of waiting, but it's been a pleasure to journey along with you all. I hope your approvals come soon. See you all in Canada :)

Last edited:

Figo4019

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
AOR Received.
14-04-2021
File Transfer...
07-10-2021
Med's Request
07-10-2021
Med's Done....
28-10-2021
Passport Req..
28-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2022
LANDED..........
15-08-2022
hi guys
got SA and medical request on Oct 7. appl date is Sept21 2020

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I submitted webform on 8th October didn’t receive payment link yet.Pls give me suggestions what should i do?

YouMissedMyHeart

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone, I just received word from VFS that the COPR is in the mail and on the way back to my spouse!

I just looked at the dates and if it shows up on Tuesday it'll be our wedding anniversary :O what wonderful timing!

This is the end of our spousal sponsorship journey. It's been a long year filled with bouts of panic, frustration, and lots of waiting, but it's been a pleasure to journey along with you all. I hope your approvals come soon. See you all in Canada :)
Congrats! When your spouse received the e-mail, did it say "ready for pick up"? I assume that means by fedex, but it provided details in the e-mail of the location so we were quite confused as my spouse isn't currently in NY and paid for the 2 way fedex thing.

Jan 29, 2021

Final update: COPR showed up today, what a wonderful wedding anniversary present!

Reactions: Korion and Rman01

cnyel1967

Aug 8, 2020
Congrats! When your spouse received the e-mail, did it say "ready for pick up"? I assume that means by fedex, but it provided details in the e-mail of the location so we were quite confused as my spouse isn't currently in NY and paid for the 2 way fedex thing.
We had a message yesterday regarding it being ready for pick up, however received this message today- which I'm assuming Fed Ex will be picking it up (we paid for return shipping). Hoping COPR delivers tomorrow!

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, New York on Tue Oct 19 2021 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

Last edited:

cnyel1967

Aug 8, 2020
Final update! COPR delivered Fed Ex today. Finally, after an almost 13 month journey. Thanks to this forum for all the help this past year and I wish all of you September 2020 applicants the best of luck with your move to Canada!