+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I see that IRCC has been slow to update my wife's account too.
Biometrics were done on 5 May, and still not reflecting on GCKey.
We did get the medical request letter today, and we are going to get that done tomorrow.
I've heard that they can be quite slow in reviewing, but we're holding thumbs for the best.
Not sure which country you did your biometric in but for us bio done in GKey was same day. Check the Google Sheets to see if others from your PA bio country takes this long and follow-up with IRCC if it doesn't.

Reactions: jonesy

jonesy

Aug 24, 2020
Not sure which country you did your biometric in but for us bio done in GKey was same day. Check the Google Sheets to see if others from your PA bio country takes this long and follow-up with IRCC if it doesn't.
Looks like I'm the only South African on the list for September, making it tough to compare to anything else...
I did call, and they said they had the results with them, but hadn't updated! I was quite surprised to hear.
Perhaps there is a South African thread on the forum - I'll have a look and hear from any others

k8rth

Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone still waiting to get AOR 1 ? Every time we call IRCC they just reply that our Application is opened on 29th March and its matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. It been more than a year since we both are apart. I am really frustrated with processing delays.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I have an app on the go for a study visa for a relative and it took a month for it to show on Gckey.
Medical results received today
ADR received too
If I have done biometrics for TRV will that count or I have to do it all over again

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
I was replying to #Khan2001's question about how long it takes for the medical results to show up. I wasn't asking a question.
Medical Results showing Passed
Biometrics were done last year in October at Kuwait visa application Center will that count for spousal visa sponsorship or in India I have to do it all over again.

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Does anyone still waiting to get AOR 1 ? Every time we call IRCC they just reply that our Application is opened on 29th March and its matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. It been more than a year since we both are apart. I am really frustrated with processing delays.
I'm still waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: Korion

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Medical done on 17th May results got updated on Ecas and GC on 25th May after sending multiple emails to Local Visa Office,which is London UK.
For ADR they have requested PCC from Two countries one I have got it and one from Ind is remaining.
I have written down an explanation letter stating I have already applied for Indian PCC but PSK offices are closed in here,
Will it hamper the process of the application!
Everything is passed until now AOR SA AOR2 MEDS ADR BIO How can I come to know if Eligibility is cleared they will send an email or not.

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
A question to the experts please: I Have applied in September, got the temporary number: xf ........ in November, checked the status with the temporary number many times and the answer was always: the review process of your file not yet started; until the mid-may where I was told that my number (xf.....) doesn't exist, the agent cross-checked with my name, DOB, etc.... and told me: yes your name is here and your application has disappeared ....... he confirmed that the payment is still there but no file in the system!!!!!!!!!!! he said he will send a not to Sydney asking for the reason.....maybe the file was returned. since I didn't receive back the file, I recalled it today (after 2 weeks ). I got the same answer: your file is not in the system and we sent a note 2 weeks back to Sydney but still no answer !!!!!!!. Does somebody had the same experience or can tell what happen???? Thanks

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
A question to the experts please: I Have applied in September, got the temporary number: xf ........ in November, checked the status with the temporary number many times and the answer was always: the review process of your file not yet started; until the mid-may where I was told that my number (xf.....) doesn't exist, the agent cross-checked with my name, DOB, etc.... and told me: yes your name is here and your application has disappeared ....... he confirmed that the payment is still there but no file in the system!!!!!!!!!!! he said he will send a not to Sydney asking for the reason.....maybe the file was returned. since I didn't receive back the file, I recalled it today (after 2 weeks ). I got the same answer: your file is not in the system and we sent a note 2 weeks back to Sydney but still no answer !!!!!!!. Does somebody had the same experience or can tell what happen???? Thanks
I applied in feb 2020 I kept sending web form and in September they told Mee my file was not in the system they returned to me by Canada post and it got lost by them becz they didn’t had proper address than we did everything all over again
On 9th September 2020 again applied and now they received and started processing everything is on fast track mode I’m nearing DM.
Don’t lose hope apply again and send with tracking courier and delivery proof again you can send web form and they will work on it.
hope youget wat you’re looking for god bless you stay safe.

Reactions: armoured