+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Got pre-arrival letter last week. Anyone know the usual timeline between that and decision made? (I assume DM will lead to COPR in my case rather than PPR as I'm a US citizen.) Thanks for any insight!

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Got pre-arrival letter last week. Anyone know the usual timeline between that and decision made? (I assume DM will lead to COPR in my case rather than PPR as I'm a US citizen.) Thanks for any insight!
Congrats. Pre-arrival letter means IRCC considers the relationship genuine. It's definitely a step forward however the background check is the remaining item and it's not correlated to when you will get your pre-arrival letter.

gidra24

May 2, 2021
Good morning. Did anyone open Gskey today? I can't check full application status, it is not loading. And the current status has already changed to application updated 2 times in half an hour and back to submitted

Reactions: jonesy

jonesy

Aug 24, 2020
Good morning. Did anyone open Gskey today? I can't check full application status, it is not loading. And the current status has already changed to application updated 2 times in half an hour and back to submitted
I've had the same issue. I can login just fine but cannot open the actual application to see the status.
Maybe they are having server issues....

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Congrats. Pre-arrival letter means IRCC considers the relationship genuine. It's definitely a step forward however the background check is the remaining item and it's not correlated to when you will get your pre-arrival letter.
Thank you! Background check has been in progress for about 2 Weeks as well, according to GCKey. Hope that means we are coming toward the end!

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
After Medical completion how many days it takes to get updated on Ecas and CIC Account? It’s been 8 days but nothing yet.
ME done on 17th May in Mumbai
London Visa Office processing file.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
After Medical completion how many days it takes to get updated on Ecas and CIC Account? It’s been 8 days but nothing yet.
ME done on 17th May in Mumbai
London Visa Office processing file.
I have an app on the go for a study visa for a relative and it took a month for it to show on Gckey.

Reactions: Khan2001

cjr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Medical done April 16.

Account updated... not yet!

May 23, for any potential future stumbles across this thread...

jonesy

Aug 24, 2020
I see that IRCC has been slow to update my wife's account too.
Biometrics were done on 5 May, and still not reflecting on GCKey.
We did get the medical request letter today, and we are going to get that done tomorrow.
I've heard that they can be quite slow in reviewing, but we're holding thumbs for the best.