Canada_PR555

Apr 28, 2021
Well folks I got some great news
Application Received 9th sept
AOR 25/03/2021
Police Request -04/05/2021
SA 05/05/2021
AOR - 06/05/2021
BIL not required becz TRV is approved inquired through web form however can’t travel becz of ban in India.
London Visa office UK
Waiting for Medical request and PPR that’s alllll
Applied from Middle Eastern country.
so hang on in there fellas it will work out.

How much time did it take for trv approval ?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Well folks I got some great news
Application Received 9th sept
AOR 25/03/2021
Police Request -04/05/2021
SA 05/05/2021
AOR - 06/05/2021
BIL not required becz TRV is approved inquired through web form however can’t travel becz of ban in India.
London Visa office UK
Waiting for Medical request and PPR that’s alllll
Applied from Middle Eastern country.
so hang on in there fellas it will work out.
I don't mean to discourage you but there are a couple more steps in between where you are now and a PPR. PA eligibility, background and security checks to go. But as you said, hang in there it will come.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I don't mean to discourage you but there are a couple more steps in between where you are now and a PPR. PA eligibility, background and security checks to go. But as you said, hang in there it will come.
That’s true buddy got medical request today I’m damn positive about it.

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Got invitation to pre-arrival services today. Also noticed that background check was changed to in progress on GCKey. Hope to receive some good news in the coming days! Keep the faith everyone. They are moving.

nabih.b

Oct 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
my wife received an AOR and I got the the SA 2 weeks ago, when should we receive the medical / biometric letter? , and I tried many times to link my app without success , i tried all possibilities with all options. is that normal?

Mitul Tailor

Jun 8, 2020
my wife received an AOR and I got the the SA 2 weeks ago, when should we receive the medical / biometric letter? , and I tried many times to link my app without success , i tried all possibilities with all options. is that normal?
Try with Passport details. It works usually !

cjr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
... I tried many times to link my app without success , i tried all possibilities with all options.
Make sure that you include the Sponsor in the countwhen answering "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application".

So for 1 Sponsor, and 1 Principal Applicant, answer 2.

For 1 Sponsor,1 Principal Applicant, and 1 dependent child, answer 3, etc.

Here's a post with helpful info: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Robbiet

Apr 1, 2020
Good day , does anyone know how long after the police background report does the medical request come in . My application is biometric exempt. Application is in the Bogota Colombia VO

Kayessgee

Aug 27, 2020
Good day , does anyone know how long after the police background report does the medical request come in . My application is biometric exempt. Application is in the Bogota Colombia VO
It truly varies so much across every single app. Your best bet is to look at the spreadsheet and find someone from an earlier month with the same VO and you can get a better idea of how that specific VO is working.