+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

115harman

Mar 25, 2017
UPDATE: Even though we got the PPR on 16th April, my wife and son couldn't submit their passports due to office closures in New Delhi. VFS had suspended passport operations and the consulate itself closed down on 18th. Today VFS have suspended all operations (including biometrics). I raised a web-form as a precaution and got a generic reply from Delhi Immigration. So now it's Covid wait to get the COPR and visa.
What is your Visa Office?

volnxebec

Oct 18, 2020
Anyone know what it means for the online tool status to change from In Process to Application Received?

So far we only received Sponsor approved and Biometric request via email in late April. Have not seen AOR in the mail yet (might be lost in the mail..).

Kayessgee

Aug 27, 2020
Anyone know what it means for the online tool status to change from In Process to Application Received?

So far we only received Sponsor approved and Biometric request via email in late April. Have not seen AOR in the mail yet (might be lost in the mail..).
It means it was received at whichever VO it was sent to.

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

It means the LVO (noted in SA letter) has received your file. When it changes back to In Process it means LVO started working on your file and if they send it that's when you'll get AOR2 if they send one.

Nina1981

Jan 20, 2021
Guys the number of applicants on spreadsheet went down to 82!!!! Fee days ago went down from 112 to 100!! Thats insane! My name was deleted ! How is that possible !

• Angry
Reactions: Korion

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Guys the number of applicants on spreadsheet went down to 82!!!! Fee days ago went down from 112 to 100!! Thats insane! My name was deleted ! How is that possible !

I saw someone from North Korea got AOR, you can find it in Dec 2020 outland sheet

k8rth

Sep 18, 2020
Yes mine also deleted without any information !!!!!!!!!!!

We called IRCC they said that our application was opened on 29th March and we will receive AOR in few days. Its been a more a month now, we havent received any AOR yet. When we called them they said R10 completeness check was done so that our application wont be returned & background check is in process.

How long does it take to receive the AOR ? People applied after us received COPR and even some done with landing

Reactions: Nina1981

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Yes mine also deleted without any information !!!!!!!!!!!

We called IRCC they said that our application was opened on 29th March and we will receive AOR in few days. Its been a more a month now, we havent received any AOR yet. When we called them they said R10 completeness check was done so that our application wont be returned & background check is in process.

How long does it take to receive the AOR ? People applied after us received COPR and even some done with landing
Background check before AOR and medical ?? Doesn’t make sense. Recall another time and confirm with a different agent , definitely you’ll get a different answer. Good luck

Nina1981

Jan 20, 2021
Background check before AOR and medical ?? Doesn’t make sense. Recall another time and confirm with a different agent , definitely you’ll get a different answer. Good luck
Hello my application was received on 28.9.2020 NO AOR to date! when i called last week they answered me the same ,that my application will not be returned and they are undergoing criminality checks ! Its weird because as per website criminality checks is done later on ! Its very frustrating!

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Well folks I got some great news
Application Received 9th sept
AOR 25/03/2021
Police Request -04/05/2021
SA 05/05/2021
AOR - 06/05/2021
BIL not required becz TRV is approved inquired through web form however can’t travel becz of ban in India.
London Visa office UK
Waiting for Medical request and PPR that’s alllll
Applied from Middle Eastern country.
so hang on in there fellas it will work out.

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello my application was received on 28.9.2020 NO AOR to date! when i called last week they answered me the same ,that my application will not be returned and they are undergoing criminality checks ! Its weird because as per website criminality checks is done later on ! Its very frustrating!
I cannot believe them ; it’s just a way to keep you waiting since they don’t have a valid answer.

Reactions: Nina1981

mauie13

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Well folks I got some great news
Application Received 9th sept
AOR 25/03/2021
Police Request -04/05/2021
SA 05/05/2021
AOR - 06/05/2021
BIL not required becz TRV is approved inquired through web form however can’t travel becz of ban in India.
London Visa office UK
Waiting for Medical request and PPR that’s alllll
Applied from Middle Eastern country.
so hang on in there fellas it will work out.
congrats! where is your Visa Office?