+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I don't suppose anybody knows what this addition on ECAS means: "We started processing your application on April 20, 2021." I thought it might mean the start of the background check, but no change on GCKey since medical. Is it just a ghost update?
If it's on the PA side, it's basically AOR2 since your LVO has started processing your file which is a great sign.

Kayessgee

Aug 27, 2020
Yours and mine timeline is immaculately similar nothing after AOR however I have link at GC and at Ecas under my UCI ID it says in process that’s all and on GC Key it says Submitted on September 9th if anything comes up gimme a buzz budd I will do the same.
Until then God bless you stay safe and health buh bye.
My file was received Sept 9.
AOR March 27
SA March 29
BIL March 26
It’s all so random.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
My file was received Sept 9.
AOR March 27
SA March 29
BIL March 26
It’s all so random.
I have just received AOR it’s mentioned my UC ID and file there is no SA
However on Ecas after inserting all my details it says in process that’s all nothing after that until now.
what will be the process going forward ?

Kayessgee

Aug 27, 2020
I have just received AOR it’s mentioned my UC ID and file there is no SA
However on Ecas after inserting all my details it says in process that’s all nothing after that until now.
what will be the process going forward ?
Mine went to in process, then I got SA and on my side it went to Decision Made.

The PA was In Process, then was transferred to the VO and now it’s stuck at Application Received again for almost a month, meaning the VO has not started processing all the most important parts yet. Next step is medical and background check.

Reactions: Khan2001

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
I don't suppose anybody knows what this addition on ECAS means: "We started processing your application on April 20, 2021." I thought it might mean the start of the background check, but no change on GCKey since medical. Is it just a ghost update?

GC Key still shows the following:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • March 9, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
may i ask what kind of additional documents did they request on your case? i saw additional documents received on the screenshot u posted

Nabekhime

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Is this happened to anyone. This morning I opened GCKEY , under upload documents, I saw a message I didn't read all at the time. I went home and opened GCKEY and the message is not there. Any suggestions

navneetmahal

Mar 20, 2021
Hi, My app was received on Sep 10, Outland, CPC Mississauga , Only temp file number, No other updates
yeah i heard they are superslow and have lot of backlog even from 2019, my file was moved to mississauga after medical and SA and it shows in process since XX so basically received aor2 but no i am worried because of the delays and usually nowadays i dont hear much applications are being transferred to mississauga

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
yeah i heard they are superslow and have lot of backlog even from 2019, my file was moved to mississauga after medical and SA and it shows in process since XX so basically received aor2 but no i am worried because of the delays and usually nowadays i dont hear much applications are being transferred to mississauga

Appliation In process 20th April?? Lot of apps went in process then

Dont mean to scare you but I heard Mississauga is worst for outland. I really hope I am wrong

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
If it's on the PA side, it's basically AOR2 since your LVO has started processing your file which is a great sign.
Thank you! Now, if only I knew which VO it was at! Any insight as to where they'd put a US citizen based in South Korea at the moment? I heard Ottawa is usual for US citizens. I sent a webform asking, but just got a generic reply that "your application is in progress"