+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

missfickel

Jul 24, 2020
*Update* I got through to ircc by using the app grasshopper to call. But now I can not get through the phone tree without it asking for an application number which I don't believe I have yet. I have not received AOR1 yet. If anyone has tips on how to navigate the phone tree and actually speak to someone I would love to verify my application at least made it to the office ok and get a temporary number. Thanks for any help!

Robbiet

Apr 1, 2020
Correction my application was received September 21 2020. And this morning I received a email from IRCC saying it’s in the system so AOR. How many days after this email would they generally send a email saying it’s complete with no errors . Outland from Colombia.

jclarke99

May 10, 2020
The "trick" is to get an app like Burner that let's you have a Canadian phone number. I did that and was able to call from the U.S. (but appearing that I was calling from Canada).

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Correction my application was received September 21 2020. And this morning I received a email from IRCC saying it’s in the system so AOR. How many days after this email would they generally send a email saying it’s complete with no errors . Outland from Colombia.
If the letter says your application number starts with an "F" and not "XF" that's your AOR which means your file is complete. You should be receiving Bio/medical very shortly. Congrats!

Please update the Google sheets with your information - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=1909710192

Robbiet

Apr 1, 2020
Okay Korion , that’s good to know . And yes the application number starts with just a F and than the numbers. Biometrics were giving for a 2018 visitor visa. At that time too there was no medical that was required. This time should be there a medical? It’s my wife who’s Colombian and her 9 year old daughter. The email came at 10 this morning for my AOR , i think another email will come tomorrow regarding a next step .I will update the google sheets because I’m new on here . Thanks and good luck to those still waiting Sept 2020 is rolling

Deinny

Jan 15, 2021
Okay Korion , that’s good to know . And yes the application number starts with just a F and than the numbers. Biometrics were giving for a 2018 visitor visa. At that time too there was no medical that was required. This time should be there a medical? It’s my wife who’s Colombian and her 9 year old daughter. The email came at 10 this morning for my AOR , i think another email will come tomorrow regarding a next step .I will update the google sheets because I’m new on here . Thanks and good luck to those still waiting Sept 2020 is rolling
Hello, I am also from Colombia, the email arrived on March 21 from that moment we have not received the biometrics application, it has been a long road but you have to be patient.

Reactions: Robbiet

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Yes, there will be medical coming for both your wife and daughter. Some people see the medical request quickly after AOR but some don't see it until the Local Visa Office (LVO) noted in your Sponsor Approval letter starts working on it.

MaameD

Sep 4, 2017
Guys I want to show you some trick for those of you who haven't received AOR yet. I am sponsoring my baby so I am in control of everything. Before I received AOR,I used my own UCI number on ECAS to check info on my child's application and yep it worked!
I got SA on March 28 and says file will be transferred to VO but nothing yet

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Guys I want to show you some trick for those of you who haven't received AOR yet. I am sponsoring my baby so I am in control of everything. Before I received AOR,I used my own UCI number on ECAS to check info on my child's application and yep it worked!
I got SA on March 28 and says file will be transferred to VO but nothing yet
How u get UCI is it PR card number

missfickel

Jul 24, 2020
The "trick" is to get an app like Burner that let's you have a Canadian phone number. I did that and was able to call from the U.S. (but appearing that I was calling from Canada).
Thank you! I used a similar app called Grasshopper and it works perfectly to call IRCC. Unfortunately it keeps telling me their lines are too busy and to call again later. They really make it impossible to get a hold of anyone!

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Thank you! I used a similar app called Grasshopper and it works perfectly to call IRCC. Unfortunately it keeps telling me their lines are too busy and to call again later. They really make it impossible to get a hold of anyone!
You need to just keep calling until you get through.