+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Received SA by snail mail today. Turns out it was approved the day after AOR, but took til now to find out because they sent a letter despite having my wife's email...

The letter says "your file will be sent to a visa office for processing," but no office is listed. Anyone else in the same boat?

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Received SA by snail mail today. Turns out it was approved the day after AOR, but took til now to find out because they sent a letter despite having my wife's email...

The letter says "your file will be sent to a visa office for processing," but no office is listed. Anyone else in the same boat?
My wife received the SA email today. No office listed either. I think US citizens are processed in Ottawa?

eks123

Dec 1, 2020
Hello! I just got an email saying my files will be sent to another a office (country where my spouse is) what does this mean?? I don’t remeber getting an SA though. Just AOR and this email

hussie21

Oct 27, 2020
Sep 30, 2020 (Outland) : Received Biometric Request Yesterday (22 Mar 2021) and today (23 Mar 2021) recieved SA Approval - Moved to VO office (where spouse lives), Medical request, and AOR1.
Linked Application to CIC Account, ECAS Status - Inprocess.
Patience is the Key!! Slowly its Moving.

Reactions: Korion and Famof5

nabih.b

Oct 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Hi finally I received AOR on March 18
My ecas shows in process, but I am not able to link the application to CIC Account.
when should I receive SA and medical/biometric request?

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Hi finally I received AOR on March 18
My ecas shows in process, but I am not able to link the application to CIC Account.
when should I receive SA and medical/biometric request?
For me, all were issued within 2 days of each other. I got the medical request by email the day after AOR. 3 weeks later, I received letters by snail mail with SA and exempting me from biometrics (I previously provided them). The letters were dated the day after my AOR. Not sure why some things were sent by snail mail and others by email.

Reactions: armoured

Famof5

Jul 15, 2018
Hello, does anyone know how long is a FBI check good for? We’re being asked to have another one done but it hasn’t been a year since we had one done.

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
FYI
1. Outland family class application sent August 2019
2. SPA - receid a letter that met the Federal requirements and files forwarded to CPCM
3. Sponsor Approved - November 19, 2019 and requested to apply Quebec Undertaking
4. Application for CSQ - sent End December 2019
5. Medical Request received - Dec 20, 2019 - January 13, 2020 done medical
-After 6 months of waiting-
6. CSQ AOR - received July 14, 2020
- After 2 months -
7. Pre-arrival letter from Manila IRCC - September 25, 2020
8. Request to submit CSQ certificate from Manila IRCC-September 30, 2020
-After 6 months of weekly follow-up at Quebec Government-finally when my husband called they asked him to renew the 'Invitation letter to apply Quebec Undertaking -
8. I sent request via webform to IRCC Manila, requesting to send me a renewed invitation letter to apply Quebec Undertaking
-waiting now-

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
March 22, 2021 when they answered my husband over the phone, requesting to submit the renewed letter in order to issue the CSQ,

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
And by the way, I will travel once I get my visa with our daughter 1 year and 9 months old now, her Canadian passport is going to expire On November 27, 2021...is it OK to travel to Canada with her Canada passport even its near to expire???

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
And by the way, I will travel once I get my visa with our daughter 1 year and 9 months old now, her Canadian passport is going to expire On November 27, 2021...is it OK to travel to Canada with her Canada passport even its near to expire???
Generally yes. When do you expect to travel?

Reactions: J&J

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
yes it's okay, I flew to Canada and renewed mine when it was 2 or 3 months prior to expiry. New one was done in about 12 days :)

Reactions: J&J

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
yes it's okay, I flew to Canada and renewed mine when it was 2 or 3 months prior to expiry. New one was done in about 12 days :)
Thank you for your reply. I live far from Manila from Mindanao. It will be lot of work if I have to renew it. Has to fly together my daughter to Manila Embassy to renew it. I hope the CSQ will be released soon, and passport request will follow, I would say 3 months to get the visa if CSQ certificate is done.