+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
ECAS is one way to check on the progress of your application (along with a GCKey account). Sometimes it will show different information than GCKey, but usually GCKey is more up to date in my experience. You need either your app number or UCI (unique client identifier) to access both services, and for GCKey, you need to create an account.

Here is the link for ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

And here is GCKey https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Thank you for the information. I just checked ecas using UCI, no data but when I used application number, my data is there saying “in process”. I guess it’s all good then.

Also, do you have an idea of likely when will I be able to link it on Gckey? On the day the sponsor got the AOR (March 19), I couldn’t link it yet. I haven’t tried linking today though..

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
Yes you can consider it AOR. Is the Sponsor the representative for the PA? If so all info will he sent to the sponsor.
We don’t have a representative, so I think it would be the sponsor and PA who would receive replies directly through email and gckey.

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Thank you for the information. I just checked ecas using UCI, no data but when I used application number, my data is there saying “in process”. I guess it’s all good then.

Also, do you have an idea of likely when will I be able to link it on Gckey? On the day the sponsor got the AOR (March 19), I couldn’t link it yet. I haven’t tried linking today though..
I think it varies, but for me, I was able to link the application about a day after I received my first correspondence from IRCC (a request for an additional PCC - I never got a separate AOR letter/email). At first I had some trouble because I was entering "1" for the number of people in the application. They consider the PA and sponsor to be part of the application, so you actually need to enter "2" in order for it to work.

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
September 2019 Outland family class, anybody was asked to submit renewed Request Letter to Apply Undertaking for Quebec Residents applicants? We received email requesting to submit renewed Undertaking Request from Federal

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
September 2019 Outland family class, anybody was asked to submit renewed Request Letter to Apply Undertaking for Quebec Residents applicants? We received email requesting to submit renewed Undertaking Request from Federal
I mean Quebec is asking a renewed letter. They want us to send again thesame letter the latest. Wow, they delayed and asking for it again. Our CSQ AOR was July 14, 2020 and we sent it end of December 2019, 7 months to get AOR of CSQ application and 8 months more to get their reply asking renewed letter.

Sharmas56

Nov 20, 2020
My application was received on 2 Sept no updates till date I reached out to MP office they received info today that ircc has received my app and reviewing eligibility of sponsor thats all

Reactions: expatgoingback

Ishanmehta777

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
My application was received on 2 Sept no updates till date I reached out to MP office they received info today that ircc has received my app and reviewing eligibility of sponsor thats all
Ok bro Thanks
I don’t know keep in touch
We both are in same boat

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Hello

same here
October applicant. Every time I call IRCC. I get same answer.
sponsor eligibility is being verified.Wait.
What are your thoughts about , if sponsor eligibility is under review that means completeness is already checked.
Thanks