+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

eks123

Dec 1, 2020
Hello,I recently moved and a have a different address on my papers, but I don’t have AOR, do I need to call them to change this or can I do it online ?

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hello,I recently moved and a have a different address on my papers, but I don’t have AOR, do I need to call them to change this or can I do it online ?
You can try requesting for a temporary file number by calling IRCC and use that details to send a webform explaining your situation. We just got a temporary file number today, they said our application is in the system but not yet in process.

res952

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi what’s your timeline? We got our temp number back in December but no further response. Our file was submitted on Sept 21st.

QUOTE="bcakes, post: 9176185, member: 996589"]
You can try requesting for a temporary file number by calling IRCC and use that details to send a webform explaining your situation. We just got a temporary file number today, they said our application is in the system but not yet in process.
[/QUOTE]

CanadianCatLady

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Sigh. I’m getting tired of waiting for AOR. I saw more November apps have AOR than September which is crazy. The process is really ridiculous. But I know some March applicants are still waiting, so trying to have perspective...

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Sigh. I’m getting tired of waiting for AOR. I saw more November apps have AOR than September which is crazy. The process is really ridiculous. But I know some March applicants are still waiting, so trying to have perspective...
Yes, I saw it too. It's like they skipped September, October, and previous months. I wish it was in order, so it's fair for everyone. But it's probably because some officers handling the applications are faster than the other. It's like a lottery system lol some people are lucky, some needs more waiting, and some need to do it all over again. Best of luck to everyone going through this tough process.

Reactions: Korion

SonalKV

Dec 16, 2020
I suggest why don’t we all put up webform in the similar pattern to make them realise that although the speed is per agent based yet some norms are mandatory and September/October people are getting mentally tolled.. well atleast, I am!

SonalKV

Dec 16, 2020
I couldn’t thank you all for the nice messages earlier when I told about my baby and I living all alone. Thank you, also I have decided to go back on 14th Feb, and can anyone tell me is it okay to live there for two months?

Reactions: Huniverse

jclarke99

May 10, 2020
I suggest why don’t we all put up webform in the similar pattern to make them realise that although the speed is per agent based yet some norms are mandatory and September/October people are getting mentally tolled.. well atleast, I am!
I agree that it doesn't appear to be logical. If it makes you feel any better, I was just on the April 2020 thread, and there are a bunch of April applicants still waiting for AOR.

• Sad
Reactions: Huniverse