+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

lcincanada

Jan 25, 2021
That's good news! I think it's AOR may I ask what was the Title of the email or what does it say? So we know what to expect. If that's okay.
The email title is: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Info Required, and there are the UCI and Application No. at the top of the letter.
It requires an updated police certificate from China( I'm Chinese). So for me, this would be a problem, the date of the police cerificate I submitted with the application package was june 2020, then in august 2020,I came to Canada and have been here till now. I can't get an updated police cerificate from China now, so what should I do?
Should I write a letter to explain, or apply a police certificate from Canada?

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
The email title is: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Info Required, and there are the UCI and Application No. at the top of the letter.
It requires an updated police certificate from China( I'm Chinese). So for me, this would be a problem, the date of the police cerificate I submitted with the application package was june 2020, then in august 2020,I came to Canada and have been here till now. I can't get an updated police cerificate from China now, so what should I do?
Not sure how to help you with this. Does it mean your police clearance is already expired and they are asking for an updated one? Try calling IRCC or raise a webform to explain your situation. Or try to search on here and maybe people on this forum, with similiar experience, could help you.

Reactions: Huniverse

lcincanada

Jan 25, 2021
Not sure how to help you with this. Does it mean your police clearance is already expired and they are asking for an updated one? Try calling IRCC or raise a webform to explain your situation. Or try to search on here and maybe people on this forum, with similiar experience, could help you.
Thank you, I think my police cetificate is not expired yet. I will raise a webform to explain today.

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello guys
I submit my application through consultant. I would like to know who will get email for AOR my representative or me?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
That is your AOR.

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hello guys
I submit my application through consultant. I would like to know who will get email for AOR my representative or me?
I think for AOR it's the sponsor, just advice your representative to check their email, just in case they receive any email from CIC.

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Thank you, I think my police cetificate is not expired yet. I will raise a webform to explain today.
Hi,I am a Chinese. I think you can ask your parents to request a new no criminal record. Ask your parents to take hukou book to police station or some province provide the small app in wechat you can print it yourself. Then get an notarization.