+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
Hi. It’s nice to get updates from this forum. My application was received 15 September..Almost a month now.. hoping to get an AOR the soonest possible time.

Reactions: Korion

Abl15

Sep 9, 2019
Hello guys. I am a Canadian PR. Sponsoring my wife From Cameroon.
-Application sent by Canada post September 22nd
-Application delivered September 25th. No signature upon delivery, but called canada post to confirm and they did confirm.
******I have been waiting for an AOR but I just found out yesterday we forgot to hand sign on the IMM 5669 form, Schedule A. It says it clearly on the instructions. But we completely missed it. I have sent immigration a webform with a new IMM5669 with a hand written signature beside the typed name. And I also send a written letter, my wife's passport, my PR card and the spousal sponsorship payment receipt. I also mailed NS today with a new IMM5669 form and some other docs, which will be delivered nextweek.
I am just worried that my application will be sent back and we will have to start all over. All our application is complete. Just missing that signature.

justcurious2008

Aug 8, 2017
Hi. It’s nice to get updates from this forum. My application was received 15 September. Almost a month now.. hoping to get an AOR the soonest possible time.
I don't want to be discouraging or anything, but you should prepare yourself for a significant wait. They are just now sending AORs for applications sent over 7 months ago in March. At the rate their going I'd be surprised if they get to September applications before the end of the year.

I've been waiting 4.5 month and still no AOR1.

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
-Application delivered September 25th. No signature upon delivery, but called canada post to confirm and they did confirm.
******I have been waiting for an AOR but I just found out yesterday we forgot to hand sign on the IMM 5669 form, Schedule A. It says it clearly on the instructions. But we completely missed it. I have sent immigration a webform with a new IMM5669 with a hand written signature beside the typed name. And I also send a written letter, my wife's passport, my PR card and the spousal sponsorship payment receipt. I also mailed NS today with a new IMM5669 form and some other docs, which will be delivered nextweek.
I am just worried that my application will be sent back and we will have to start all over. All our application is complete. Just missing that signature.
Please update us on what happens, if they accept your new docs or still return your package!

Reactions: Korion

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I have missed the address on form Imm 5406 and sent another updated form yesterday with the hope they can retrieve the original mail in order to match !
Will keep you updated !

Reactions: katfernztan

sakcan307

Jun 4, 2020
I'm a Principal Applicant and have applied application under Family class(Spouse). My sponsor has sent the application on 3rd September 2020 but I haven't received any update regarding my application. I also want to link my application to my online account but the results reflect "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications." Also while trying to find my application through "Receipt Number" it shows no application found. Please let me know how to know the status of my application?

I also need a suggestion regarding if I should apply for tourist visa as well...

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I'm a Principal Applicant and have applied application under Family class(Spouse). My sponsor has sent the application on 3rd September 2020 but I haven't received any update regarding my application. I also want to link my application to my online account but the results reflect "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications." Also while trying to find my application through "Receipt Number" it shows no application found. Please let me know how to know the status of my application?

I also need a suggestion regarding if I should apply for tourist visa as well...
Ah you poor soul! March applicants are currently waiting in line to get AORs before which they can link their applications let alone September, so you might want to check back again in a few months at the beginning of 2021 before you will be able to link yours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Phalos and DiiDii

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
what if the find application incomplete after all these months and send it back. that would be the worst thing. They should make some kind relaxations in current scenario.

sakcan307

Jun 4, 2020
Ah you poor soul! March applicants are currently waiting in line to get AORs before which they can link their applications let alone September, so you might want to check back again in a few months at the beginning of 2021 before you will be able to link yours.
Ohhh really sad :(:(!!! Then hoping for some miracle....

sakcan307

Jun 4, 2020
I'm a Principal Applicant and have applied application under Family class(Spouse). My sponsor has sent the application on 3rd September 2020 and based on the people feedback, my application can take way to long to proceed(Hoping for the Best!!).
My query is can I apply for tourist visa at this moment as well?

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Ohhh really sad :(:(!!! Then hoping for some miracle....
Other threads showing mid-April applicants are getting AOR1 so at least things are moving again. Hopefully they continue to speed up. Inland applicants are nearly up to date on a temp file number so I'm ever hopeful.

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I'm a Principal Applicant and have applied application under Family class(Spouse). My sponsor has sent the application on 3rd September 2020 and based on the people feedback, my application can take way to long to proceed(Hoping for the Best!!).
My query is can I apply for tourist visa at this moment as well?
You can apply but you have to show intent that you're only visiting and intend to leave. You'll also have to deal with the Covid quarantine protocols as well.