+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
AOR received today! I was able to see the "In process" on ecas 15 min after receiving AOR via e-mail to sponsor.

JClarke

Oct 8, 2020
I’m a bit worried with my application..can someone enlighten me.

Timeline:
App received: 16 Sept 2020
AOR: 19 March 2021 (Sponsor received)
PA: Philippines

No SA yet, it’s been a while compared to other applicants as mentioned on this forum...what’s taking so long?

Also, 26 March 2021, PA received email saying that :

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
What's on your ecas and when did they started processing your application @Khan2001
There is nothing on ECAS It’s just they send an email from CIC Stating UCI and File No-F000
Now the File won’t be returned because had an horrendous experience with CIC shitty system. They returned the file in Feb 2020 and then the file got lost by Canada Post and on September 1st they informed Mee.
After that I applied with brand new application still it took 6 months however let’s see what happens with TRV

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

Timeline:

No SA yet, it’s been a while compared to other applicants as mentioned on this forum...what’s taking so long?

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.
Looking at the Google sheets SA, BIL, and MR can be immediate up to 22 days from AOR so I wouldn't worry yet. You're still within the normal range. AOR is the big one as now you know your application won't be returned and things are starting to move.

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019

Timeline:

In my case, SA was approved the day after AOR, but the notification was sent to us by international snail mail, so we did not find out until 3 weeks later. This is possible in your case as well.

Reactions: Korion

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
In my case, SA was approved the day after AOR, but the notification was sent to us by international snail mail, so we did not find out until 3 weeks later. This is possible in your case as well.
Was the letter in GKey or you only have the paper letter via regular mail?