+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 Intake

Ramesh Barua

May 24, 2020
We have to secure a study permit to start the online classes. It is mandatory
Hi there. I had applied before for Canada study permit and it was rejected due to the these reasons:
Purpose of visit
Immigration status
Limited employment prospects
How do I address this ? Plus I scored overall 6.5 with 5.5 in one component. and I got admission with this score in university. I had checked with various consultants, they always say‘ IELTS’ but in my rejections, nothing is mentioned about language ability. Can anybody please provide some help? Thank you.

Ramesh Barua

May 24, 2020
Thank you guys for prompt response. Highly appreciated.
[/
Hi there. I had applied before for Canada study permit and it was rejected due to the these reasons:
Purpose of visit
Immigration status
How do I address this ? Plus I scored overall 6.5 with 5.5 in one component. and I got admission with this score in university. I had checked with various consultants, they always say‘ IELTS’ but in my rejections, nothing is mentioned about language ability. Can anybody please provide some help? Thank you.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Purpose of visit
Immigration status
have you applied under SDS? or general. What is your background?

Ramesh Barua

May 24, 2020
have you applied under SDS? or general. What is your background?
Let me be more clear. I have applied under Non-SDS as my country’s name does not fall under the list of SDS. I have a bachelors degree in marketing from UK university but I studied in an Arab nation not in the UK. First, when I applied for Canada study permit i got admission in college. After all the reasons mentioned, I approached visa consultants they told me that since you already hold a bachelors degree with relevant work experience so it is better to apply for masters program in any university. This time I applied for masters program(Human Resources management ) and I got admission.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Let me be more clear. I have applied under Non-SDS as my country’s name does not fall under the list of SDS. I have a bachelors degree in marketing from UK university but I studied in an Arab nation not in the UK. First, when I applied for Canada study permit i got admission in college. After all the reasons mentioned, I approached visa consultants they told me that since you already hold a bachelors degree with relevant work experience so it is better to apply for masters program in any university. This time I applied for masters program(Human Resources management ) and I got admission.
What is your experience?
You have done bachelor's in Marketing and looking to do master's in HRM, VO might reject as they may not find a link.

Ramesh Barua

May 24, 2020
What is your experience?
You have done bachelor's in Marketing and looking to do master's in HRM, VO might reject as they may not find a link.
If my experience is based on HRM would I still be rejected ? Or do I need to explain strong reasons in my sop for choosing master’s in HRM?

Unicorn2005

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
It is not mandatory to have a study permit to start online classes but the risk is that if your study permit get rejected you stand to lose out on tuition fees unless you plan to study online for the full degree and also another concern would be if you decide to start online you will be expected in Canada before 31st Dec 2020 and which is only possible if you have your study permit by then..
I am in the same boat however the migration officer told me that they are not able to finalise any appliaction untill the corona virus situation stabilises in Canada so we just have to wait,
Another option would be to defer to January 2021 if the college accepts.
Has anypne got approved for study permit for September 2020 ?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
It is not mandatory to have a study permit to start online classes but the risk is that if your study permit get rejected you stand to lose out on tuition fees unless you plan to study online for the full degree and also another concern would be if you decide to start online you will be expected in Canada before 31st Dec 2020 and which is only possible if you have your study permit by then..
I am in the same boat however the migration officer told me that they are not able to finalise any appliaction untill the corona virus situation stabilises in Canada so we just have to wait,
Another option would be to defer to January 2021 if the college accepts.
Has anypne got approved for study permit for September 2020 ?
Never start an online study before approval. If God forbid we get rejected, there is no way they are going to refund us. All I would say is for those sept intake ,if you dont get your visa by August its better to defer it to jan n thn wait for visas. They said they have already started processing for the visas now. It's slow but they have

Reactions: Bond 007 and Rayne

Osafure

Jun 30, 2020
Good morning everyone ❤ Please I need help... I’m applying to NAIT 2021 Fall, but I don’t know how to go about it, please if you’ve any idea please I’ll really appreciate if you share with me please

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
y
Good morning everyone ❤ Please I need help... I’m applying to NAIT 2021 Fall, but I don’t know how to go about it, please if you’ve any idea please I’ll really appreciate if you share with me please
naw dawg you gotta be more specific

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
I applied for fall intake but i got a resual .
I applied in st. Clair toronto in IBM .
I completed my B.tech in 2017 with 55%
And i achived 72% in +2
After that i gain 2 year experience in same field .
Ielts 6/5.5 in speaking .
Can anyone suggess me what should i do now .