+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 intake, Nigerian Applicants Only

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
I applied to three universities and one college, Currently I’ve bn rejected by two universities.. so I’m waiting for University of Regina and Conestoga College.
Do you think I should apply for one more university or college just Incase?

EmoAbs

Nov 12, 2019
Hi everyone,
I applied to three universities and one college, Currently I’ve bn rejected by two universities.. so I’m waiting for University of Regina and Conestoga College.
Do you think I should apply for one more university or college just Incase?
I think you should wait and see first, its most likely that you'll get accepted. What are you going for?

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I think you should wait and see first, its most likely that you'll get accepted. What are you going for?
For University of Regina - it’s MA in Sociology
Conestoga- Strategic Marketing Communications
I’m a graduate of Mass Communication

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
For University of Regina - it’s MA in Sociology
Conestoga- Strategic Marketing Communications
I’m a graduate of Mass Communication
Is ur intended program at University of Regina in line with your previous studies...please make sure it is if you don't want to have problems with visa issues...because how can a mass communication student be going for a master's programs in sociology that would be the visa officer question if fortunately you get accepted into the program....so I'll advise to focus on the program at Conestoga college...

Royal damsel

Dec 15, 2019
Hello all, please i forgot to upload my degree certificate when I submitted my application. How do I get to upload it now?

Funke Jones

Apr 9, 2020
Hello every1,
Hey there. I got an admission into humber for sept 2020 and paid. I'm just worried about the visa and further processing considering the covid crisis right now. Help me with info regarding the same anybody?

Royal damsel

Dec 15, 2019
Not yet,hopefully 1st week next month, but thats if every have gone back to normal. What about u?
I have applied. You don't really need to wait for every to back to normal before you apply. Right now, processing time have changed and if you delay, it can affect your application.