+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

simon18309

Sep 17, 2020
I am the only one on the spreadsheet to receive a medical. My clinic told me today that the IRCC system is down and they can't submit any medical to their system.

sameera888

Oct 30, 2017
September 2020 inland Spousal Application members
As by spread sheet many September Applicants getting AIP with out medical

Q1.how long should it’s takes after AIP to become PR or COPR

Q2. What is meet the Eligibility Requirements AIP does it means no more documents will be asked by cic they accept all proves and pass the eligibility as spouse.

Q3. Can applicant eligible to apply OHIP with print out of AIP letter

Q4. Is it safe now to take a 4 weeks vocation trip in July 2021 with visa waver passport applicant
AIP / SA Approved Thank you

sandy92

May 8, 2018
September 2020 inland Spousal Application members
As by spread sheet many September Applicants getting AIP with out medical

Q1.how long should it’s takes after AIP to become PR or COPR

Q2. What is meet the Eligibility Requirements AIP does it means no more documents will be asked by cic they accept all proves and pass the eligibility as spouse.

Q3. Can applicant eligible to apply OHIP with print out of AIP letter
Yes. And you have to book appointment with Service ontario. They will give you one year temporary Health card it is as same as permanent and there is no cost for that. And another thing you have to call service ontario which location provides the health card after AIP because not every Service ontario provide this service. Call and ask them

Q4. Is it safe now to take a 4 weeks vocation trip in July 2021 with visa waver passport applicant
AIP / SA Approved Thank you
Hey i don’t much about other questions. I replied to queation 3. See that

KN454

Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
I have received the Medical Request email today. I'm so happy to see progress, but it is weird because I haven't submitted my biometric and my husband hasn't received sponsor approval. I thought medical is the really last thing we have to do. Also, I still cannot link my application with my IRCC account because they keep saying that they cannot find my application.

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
Hey there! I’m an October applicant. I was curious about the September applicant’s timeline, so just jumped into this forum!! Things look the same with you guys!

Anyways, yes my OWP application returned back due to the same reason: underpayment of fee!!

You just have to pay the remaining amount. (If your current work permit has been expired, you’ll have to pay the restoration fee which is $200 along with the remaining amount).

Attach the fee receipt with the original application and a copy of letter that you got with the returned application package and send it to Edmonton( the address is mentioned in the returned letter). Yes that’s where the spousal work permit applications get processed.

Hope this helps!!
Similar sitch - July, checking Sept as I am on a similar timeline as Sept.

Question to your response though - I had my OWP app returned due to a missing $10, I resent it back to Edmonton as instructed but without the restoration fee. My working status expired last year, so does this mean they wont process it? They've had it for a few weeks now. Thanks man

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Spousal sponsorship + OWP + visitor restoration

Hello everyone,

It is so nice to see I’m not the only one stuck in this miserable loop of checking my IRCC account/eCAS multiple times a day!

Here’s my timeline so far (will be adding this info to the super helpful spreadsheet soon!)

Application sent: 04/Sept/2020
Application received: 08/Sept/2020
Temporary application no.: 20/Nov/2020
Visitor record: 27/Mar/2021
Processing started: 07/May/2021
- - PR application linked to online acc: 10/May/2021
Biometrics request: 13/May/2021
Biometrics completed: 13/May/2021
Medical request: 20/May/2021
- - OWP application linked to online acc: 21/May/2021
Medical exam date: 27/May/2021

Current eCAS status: IN PROCESS (for both PR & sponsor application)
No update on OWP yet.

So thankful for all the helpful tidbits in this thread. Will keep you all updated!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krystal^^

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
I have a couple questions:

Q1. I received my BIL & medical request but not my AOR. From what I know/have read isn't it supposed to be the other way round? Have people in this group had the same experience?

Q2. On eCAS it says "We sent PA a letter on May 13, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." Should I assume this is an AOR? or am I getting carried away? Has anyone else received a similar update on eCAS?

Q3. I submitted an upfront medical exam (validity: Aug 13, 2021) with my application in Sept, 2020. I just received a request for medical exam. I saw some people in the spreadsheet sent their upfront and it’s already been added to their files. Should I contact IRCC about this?

Thanks!

Last edited: