+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hey there i got acceptance letter from TSoM for sep intake. I want to apply through SDS i just wants to know that can i apply my spouse visa through SDS or i have to apply his through normal procedure.

it depends upon your profile. If you have a huge study gap, I would recommend you apply for a student visa first and once you get approval then you can apply for your spouse.
If you have no study gap issues and if you think you can convince the immigration officer, then you may apply for you both together.

ASG_kronos

Apr 28, 2020
Hey ,I am from ahmedabad. i have applied for student visa online for fall intake 2020 this week.Will they start processing my documents ?Does anyone have idea when will the VFS centres open for biometrics?What will happen if VFS centres don't open?When can i start my fees & GIC refund process as my college starts on 14-sept?

Dafaqisgoingon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hi everyone
I have already been approved for study permit before 18 March. I was wondering what if my IELTS expires before i land in Canada? Do I have to take another IELTS exam if it expires before i can reach canada. This is due to deferral and covid 19 restrictions.

Thanks in advance.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi everyone
I have already been approved for study permit before 18 March. I was wondering what if my IELTS expires before i land in Canada? Do I have to take another IELTS exam if it expires before i can reach canada. This is due to deferral and covid 19 restrictions.

Thanks in advance.
I don't think you have to take another IELTS exam.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hey ,I am from ahmedabad. i have applied for student visa online for fall intake 2020 this week.Will they start processing my documents ?Does anyone have idea when will the VFS centres open for biometrics?What will happen if VFS centres don't open?When can i start my fees & GIC refund process as my college starts on 14-sept?
No one is sure when VFS centres would open. Maybe there will be an exception. I read somewhere that biometrics can be submitted once you land in Canada or once some of the centres are open.

Vihang2580

Jul 4, 2020
Hi everyone

Thanks in advance.
Hey! congratulations for your visa, I am also applying for a visa online through SDS category, Could you please tell me that did you upload notarized marksheets or true copies of your marksheets? Can I just simply scan my marksheets and upload them on portal?

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I got the visa on Jan.
Re-applied MITT in March for fall 2020, still waiting for the offer.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Dafaqisgoingon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hey! congratulations for your visa, I am also applying for a visa online through SDS category, Could you please tell me that did you upload notarized marksheets or true copies of your marksheets? Can I just simply scan my marksheets and upload them on portal?
I didn't get them notarized, although many do. Hope it helps.

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
I have submitted my canada study permit file in June20. I also got biometric letter. now canada has come up with two stage process and biometric is pending. Is there anyone in same situation. Are they going to approve files if biometric is required for previous submitted files. or this rule is only for people submitting new files now.

phoenix197

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
23-10-2021
Med's Done....
09-05-2022
Hello
i pass BDS this year . i want to select course in canada for further stydy .please help me to take selection of college and course .
Hey did you zero downed on any course or still searching it?