+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
The 18 mas 2021 No ref. ind .: C0xxxxcMr. Xxxxx, Canada
Subject: Incomplete entry request Sir, We acknowledge receipt of your Family Sponsorship request. We could not unfortunately proceed to the opening of your file in the absence of documents essentials required, either 1. A copy of the new letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada confirming that the sponsorship is admissible or a letter from MIDI for cases CH2-spouse / child or CH2-ascendant. We are therefore hereby returning the documents that you have to us. transmitted. To avoid additional delays, make sure return all required documents and supporting documents to us identified in the attached list accompanied by this letter. to update, if necessary, the evidence documents related to the financial evaluation as well as the last two payslips. > complete and sign, if you wish to pay by credit card, a new form "Payment by credit card" available at the address next http: //www.immigration-quebec.gouv.gc.calfriformulaires/formulaire- title / card-payment.html Note that if you have already completed and sent the form "Payment by credit card credit ”, we inform you that it has been destroyed for security reasons and no amount has not been charged to your credit card. Remember that the forms and guides as well as the information relating to the methods of generally accepted are available on our website at www.immigration- qIebec.goUv.ge.caa the Sponsors and Sponsored section. You can also get an undertaking application package by mail by contacting Center de customer contacts (General Information Service) at 514 864-9191 or 1 877 864-9191, We ask you to receive, Sir, the assurance of our best feelings. Do not send original documents, unless otherwise specified, as the submitted documents are not returned

That's the letter.

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
They need a renewed letter that its admissible to Canada
By the way I have contacted our embassy and they advised me to send thesame letter the old one, no new letter to be issued, we'll see. I have done me medical renewal as well. Done everything, now waiting for the CSQ.

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
How are you September 2019 applicants? Did you get all your CSQ? I'm still waiting for it. Done Pre-arrival September 2020, VO asked for my CSQ certificate until I couldn't provide. My Spot is Canadian citizen and we have twin Canadian citizen, 1 is already in Canada and 1 with me, its almost 2 yrs we are not together, they left 2019 they were only 5 and half months. Never thought would take 1 year and half. Already did 2 medicals. January 2020 expired. Renewed it April 2021. I don't know when Quebec will prioritize families specially those with infants. So sad to see them grow without their dad and mom both side.

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
It’s very sad what’s actually happening to us. I’ve received my CSQ last year, but unfortunately since then nothing has changed for me. I am still waiting for medical request.

You should call MIFI and explain to them your situation and how long you’ve been waiting for your CSQ.

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
My husband explained everything. Every week he calls. And last Friday agent said still no update. We sent CSQ application Dec 2019. AOR July 14, 2020, and then every week we called and said everything was ok, until we received a letter from Quebec last March 2021 asking for new letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I consulted our VO and advised us to resend the same old letter approved by Federal 2019. We sent April 2021, May we got AOR. Until now waiting for the CSQ. I was so disappointed took them 6 months to send AOR + 8 another months to ask the same letter approved by Federal that Sponsor is eligible + 2 months now waiting, total 1 year and 6 months waiting for CSQ, overall 21 months, soon 2 years gone waiting to get PR despite my sponsor and all family is already citizens.

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello Everybody, got approval of my CSQ last week, so next week we are expecting to receive my CSQ certificate. It's like a fish bone stuck in my throat for almost 2 yrs and finally it's gone. I completed bio, medical, pre-arrival, so I'm very happy to move to the next chapter of passport request. I hope doesn't take much time.

I hope you are getting getting good news too. Have a great day everyone!

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello, I hope everybody is ok. I just want to say, I got my CSQ Certificate today. Just waiting for passport request. Do you have idea how many days Manila VO process the visa stamp?

Limnyuy

Jul 18, 2021
Hi Guys, now that CIC backlog finalization processing is in the last week of September 2019, has anyone been getting good news lately or updates to their profile status? I am outland 2019 applicant. My medicals and biometrics were completed back in November of 2019. My MP contacted Dakar visa office a couple of times and their reason for the delay is the pandemic but most people stuck in the pandemic wrath should be those that could not get medicals done due to closure of VO's across the globe. I am frustrated and tired of ordering GCMS notes. My application has been in process since 2020. The last time my MP contacted this VO, they said I should watch for online backlog status. Now currently finalizing last week of September, still nothing.

Reactions: sophie1

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi Guys, now that CIC backlog finalization processing is in the last week of September 2019, has anyone been getting good news lately or updates to their profile status? I am outland 2019 applicant. My medicals and biometrics were completed back in November of 2019. My MP contacted Dakar visa office a couple of times and their reason for the delay is the pandemic but most people stuck in the pandemic wrath should be those that could not get medicals done due to closure of VO's across the globe. I am frustrated and tired of ordering GCMS notes. My application has been in process since 2020. The last time my MP contacted this VO, they said I should watch for online backlog status. Now currently finalizing last week of September, still nothing.
Hi I'm September 2019 applicant. Just got my CSQ certificate this month. Hoping for Decision Made and Passport request soon. Done Bio 2019,done medical 2020 and redone it 2021. Please check my previous comments for the timeline. You can send complain via webform or ask your representative to call and complain if still no updates.

Reactions: Limnyuy

Limnyuy

Jul 18, 2021
Hi I'm September 2019 applicant. Just got my CSQ certificate this month. Hoping for Decision Made and Passport request soon. Done Bio 2019,done medical 2020 and redone it 2021. Please check my previous comments for the timeline. You can send complain via webform or ask your representative to call and complain if still no updates.

My wife/sponsor have sent multiple inquiries through webform but apparently this VO - Dakar senegal never responds to inquiries. Now I know my medical has expired, it just makes me sick to my stomach. My medicals never got updated to my profile neither as received nor passed anyways. It still says "
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 02, 2019
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
My wife/sponsor have sent multiple inquiries through webform but apparently this VO - Dakar senegal never responds to inquiries. Now I know my medical has expired, it just makes me sick to my stomach. My medicals never got updated to my profile neither as received nor passed anyways. It still says "
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 02, 2019
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
When did your file move to VO? Ours was January 2020. And my medical expired too. I did again my medical April 2021. Its all because of the CSQ was so delay. We sent CSQ application Dec 2019, got AOR July 2020, Approved July 2021. Anyway, you need to contact the Federal regarding this. By the way, did you get a copy of your medical results? Clinics should directly send results to IRCC, at the same time you can get copy your clinic and send the Information sheet you received from clinic to webform incase you doubt they received it. And as you said they don't reply, I hope your representative or your Sponsor could call the federal about this. There's a complain section in webform. But better to call them directly.

Limnyuy

Jul 18, 2021
My file move to
When did your file move to VO? Ours was January 2020. And my medical expired too. I did again my medical April 2021. Its all because of the CSQ was so delay. We sent CSQ application Dec 2019, got AOR July 2020, Approved July 2021. Anyway, you need to contact the Federal regarding this. By the way, did you get a copy of your medical results? Clinics should directly send results to IRCC, at the same time you can get copy your clinic and send the Information sheet you received from clinic to webform incase you doubt they received it. And as you said they don't reply, I hope your representative or your Sponsor could call the federal about this. There's a complain section in webform. But better to call them directly.
My file moved to the VO office on November 5th 2019. My province of destination is Victoria BC, I do not need to submit CSQ . My wife contacted her MP and all the excuse they give is the pandemic. I forgot to mention I received Pre-arrival service letter on March 31, 2021 after her MP contacted CIC asking for updates but thats about it. Nothing changed online. Seems like it was generic pre-arrival sent to most applicants/ghost updates? Not too sure. Usually most people whom I have talked who have been having genuine updates/pre arrival on their online profile have had decision made within two weeks or a month. My wife has requested GCMS notes again two weeks ago. Lets see what they say now.

Reactions: Galaxy21