+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello all,
Got a question if anyone can help.
Upon submitting my husband's application, I helped him fill most of it, but I did not sign USE OF REPRESENTATIVE form for myself. Should I submit this form with my signatures? In case I were to call IRCC for information for his sponsorship.
Also, Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM5475) --- what is the purpose of this form as I did not include this form either.
My husband is a Sep 23rd applicant.

jas1525

Oct 4, 2012
Decision made January 18 on ecas. gckey no updates as well. No pre-arrival, no email received or any correspondence..guys how many days should i wait for ppr.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Decision made January 18 on ecas. gckey no updates as well. No pre-arrival, no email received or any correspondence..guys how many days should i wait for ppr.
Give it a week at least before you even think about worrying, it should be soon. The system was updated on a saturday, and it's barely been one working day in Canada.

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hello all,
Got a question if anyone can help.
Upon submitting my husband's application, I helped him fill most of it, but I did not sign USE OF REPRESENTATIVE form for myself. Should I submit this form with my signatures? In case I were to call IRCC for information for his sponsorship.
Also, Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM5475) --- what is the purpose of this form as I did not include this form either.
My husband is a Sep 23rd applicant.
If you're the spouse no need for the use of Representative

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Mine took 2 days before I got the email. Atleast give it a week or two. Congratulations

SBMej

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, its been 2 wks since my Medical results have been received. Do they send an email telling that I passed my medical result? or i just have to wait the email for AOR2?

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, its been 2 wks since my Medical results have been received. Do they send an email telling that I passed my medical result? or i just have to wait the email for AOR2?
I don't think they send an email to that effect. It is usually updated on ur Ecas. Have u linked ur application to an online account?