+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
Most of september applicants got their ppr now. Even October applicants start getting their AORs. Mine was receive sept. 26, and I got my AOR1 on nov 22. If there’s something wrong with your application they will always send it back to you so you can see what you missed or what u did wrong then you can send it back to them.
Yes , I have noticed that most of them got the ppr. If something is wrong they will send it back atleast right ? I haven't recieved anything yet . Will sending the documents back take a long time if that is the case ?
The thing in my case is , when i came to canada as PR my status was single. 1 month after marriage I initiated the spouse sponsorship application .
Was i supposed to update my status in any portal ? since i had no other ongoing applications or updations at that point I have not made any such updates.

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Yes , I have noticed that most of them got the ppr. If something is wrong they will send it back atleast right ? I haven't recieved anything yet . Will sending the documents back take a long time if that is the case ?
The thing in my case is , when i came to canada as PR my status was single. 1 month after marriage I initiated the spouse sponsorship application .
Was i supposed to update my status in any portal ? since i had no other ongoing applications or updations at that point I have not made any such updates.
You’ll receive it back for sure.
Your single status doesn’t matter, I haven’t updated mine actually. Because if I do change my last name I have to change all my IDs which is gonna be inconvenient since I just renew my passport and pr card. Anyways once you get your application back you’ll know what you did wrong.

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
You’ll receive it back for sure.
Your single status doesn’t matter, I haven’t updated mine actually. Because if I do change my last name I have to change all my IDs which is gonna be inconvenient since I just renew my passport and pr card. Anyways once you get your application back you’ll know what you did wrong.
Thank you .
One more query , are all correspondence emails send to sponsors email ? or to applicant's ? just to make sure no emails are gone unseen in spam if they were send only to sponsor , as we have been tracking applicant emails

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you .
One more query , are all correspondence emails send to sponsors email ? or to applicant's ? just to make sure no emails are gone unseen in spam if they were send only to sponsor , as we have been tracking applicant emails[/QUOTE
They always send it in the applicant’s email, the only email I received is the Sponsorship Eligibility.

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,

i had one question could anyone let me know what all status updates do we get in ECAS.

Currently i have following status.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 15, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on December 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.(medical is done but waiting for the results to be updated)
Thanks
Ujash

codepink

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

i had one question could anyone let me know what all status updates do we get in ECAS.

2. We sent you medical instructions on December 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.(medical is done but waiting for the results to be updated)
Thanks
Ujash
hey we have the same timeline. Which country are you at? My file has been transferred to Manila Visa Office

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
Ujash
They’re just updating the process they are doing on your application. If you already did your medical they’re gonna update it on ecas after 1-2 weeks.

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
It's been almost 2 months we haven't heard from CIC. I have linked application with GCkey account and I daily check ecas but there is no update since AOR1. Everybody is getting their ppr or even visa stamped and here I am, having only AOR1. We both are worried. What should we do in this case? And we also tried the web form asking update. But the agent didn't say anything. Only mentioned it's processing.
  1. We received your application to sponsor MD HASAN IMAM on September 23, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 2, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 1, 2019.

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
It's been almost 2 months we haven't heard from CIC. I have linked application with GCkey account and I daily check ecas but there is no update since AOR1. Everybody is getting their ppr or even visa stamped and here I am, having only AOR1. We both are worried. What should we do in this case? And we also tried the web form asking update. But the agent didn't say anything. Only mentioned it's processing.
  1. We received your application to sponsor MD HASAN IMAM on September 23, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 2, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 1, 2019.
My husband's application was received on September 23rd too and his medical has been done and received on December 7th. No update since then.
In your case perhaps after holidays you should give them a call. You at least should have biometric and medical done based on everyone's timeline. The wait is really frustrating, specially when your application is straight forward.

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
We tried calling CIC over the phone but couldn't managed to talk with agent. All we hear is automatic instructed massage. I don't know how to talk with actual human being.