+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi, my husband had to wait almost two weeks because the receptionist at doctor's office failed to upload the results. It is best to keep calling the location where you did the medical and request that they upload the information. I saw the change on gckey two days after it was confirmed uploaded.
Wow... I called twice they confirmed they already forward to cic. I also did a web form and email confirming if they see the results.

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Received CoPR today.

Entire process took 3 months and 12 days.
I wish everyone else all the best!
Congrats! That was fast!
What does pre-arrival services letter looks like? Mine says decision made since saturday, and haven’t receive any email yet.

Bintykay

Nov 8, 2019
Congrats! That was fast!
What does pre-arrival services letter looks like? Mine says decision made since saturday, and haven’t receive any email yet.
Thanks! It definately was completed a lot quicker than I expected!
I received the pre-arrival services letter through my CIC account. It's called "invitation to pre-arrival services". I received a reminder for it via email about a week later.
Not sure why you havent received any email yet, it might just be taking your local visa office a bit longer to send out PPRs after decisions are made.

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Applicant from Pakistan
Application Received: September 23rd
Biometric and Medical both are done.
As per ecas, medical was received on December 7th and under Sponsorship Application it says “decision made” but under PR Application Status it says “In Process”.

No other updates yet....
Any updates on your application? Ours says Decision Made since saturday for both PA and sponsor side but haven’t received any email yet.

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
Hi ,
I applied for spouse sponsorship for my husband , and the application was received on Sept 12 . Signed by "T A" .
I have not received any AOR yet . Actually we were tracking my husband's email ID as he is the primary appplicant and I am sponsor.
By going through this Forum i see that an email is send to the Sponsor's email ID. I couldn't find one in my Inbox and I cannot confirm if any have been to Spam since it has been quite long.
Are there any further emails that are to be expected by Applicant (in applicant's email ID) or all the communications/updates are dependent on the AOR received by Sponsor ?
We tried linking the online application using family name, given name and DOB details as we have no UCI or Application numbers. (Tried with applicant number as 2 as suggested), no details.
Tried in ECAS using the payment receipt number and yielded no results either .
It has been over 90 days and no AOR 1 itself . Can someone guide me on how to proceed?

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi ,
I applied for spouse sponsorship for my husband , and the application was received on Sept 12 . Signed by "T A" .
I have not received any AOR yet . Actually we were tracking my husband's email ID as he is the primary appplicant and I am sponsor.
By going through this Forum i see that an email is send to the Sponsor's email ID. I couldn't find one in my Inbox and I cannot confirm if any have been to Spam since it has been quite long.
Are there any further emails that are to be expected by Applicant (in applicant's email ID) or all the communications/updates are dependent on the AOR received by Sponsor ?
We tried linking the online application using family name, given name and DOB details as we have no UCI or Application numbers. (Tried with applicant number as 2 as suggested), no details.
Tried in ECAS using the payment receipt number and yielded no results either .
It has been over 90 days and no AOR 1 itself . Can someone guide me on how to proceed?
Most of september applicants got their ppr now. Even October applicants start getting their AORs. Mine was receive sept. 26, and I got my AOR1 on nov 22. If there’s something wrong with your application they will always send it back to you so you can see what you missed or what u did wrong then you can send it back to them.