File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
How to connect with an agent? I called twice, different time and different day but it played automated message only. Please share how to talk with an agent.

I had linked using the Sponsor email address. I had to call IRCC to resolve this. After repeating the standard script that this is expected, finally agent spoke with backend support and they found some glitch in the system. So he sent a memo to CPC as well for issuing emails and not letters as such.
Yesterday my wife received email for a document request. It seemed to have worked.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I received what looks like the AOR2 on Dec 06. It shows "Application Received" on PA side since that date. I would like to know from the ones who have gone passed this stage, once it changes to appl received in Ecas how long did it take to see "processing" and or DM from CPC-M? Just want to have an idea.

Thanks.

raptora

Oct 22, 2018
Update: Received my request for Right of PR Fee today, which according to my consultant is a good sign.

I see, thank you for clarification.
Ok i think we can leave Canada and re-enter again for them to not over stayed here. I’m glad i chose outland. But we are all living now here in Canada. I appreciate your response ☺
You're welcome! I'm not sure I would advise re-entry, as he could potentially be denied (CBSA will know that he is waiting on a PR); I think most people would recommend filing for the extension. If you do choose to go with re-entry, I recommend he has all his paperwork on hand (including marriage cert, proof of relationship, etc) just in case they question him on the way back in.

Ahzdeen

Nov 14, 2019
You're welcome! I'm not sure I would advise re-entry, as he could potentially be denied (CBSA will know that he is waiting on a PR); I think most people would recommend filing for the extension. If you do choose to go with re-entry, I recommend he has all his paperwork on hand (including marriage cert, proof of relationship, etc) just in case they question him on the way back in.
I think they're going to want proof that the spouse is going to leave the country, not proof of their relationship. The border people don't care if you're going to be accepted for PR or not, they care that if you're not a PR yet, that you plan on leaving the country after your visit. If they're not satisfied that you are going to leave (or are going to overstay your visa) they will deny you entry.

Last edited:

raptora

Oct 22, 2018
I think they're going to want proof that the spouse is going to leave the country, not proof of their relationship. The border people don't care if you're going to be accepted for PR or not, they care that if you're not a PR yet, that you plan on leaving the country after your visit. If they're not satisfied that you are going to leave (or are going to overstay your visa) they will deny you entry.
Yes, sorry - my mind wandered onto the wrong track :) They care that the husband is going to leave when his visa is not valid, but I was thinking along the lines that if he tries to come back after already having spent 6 months in Canada, he would need to prove a valid reason they should let him back in (ie, that his relationship is genuine and he's not just trying to come back to establish PR, spouse or not). From my experiences with CBSA as well as Nexus and the immigration process for my wife's US green card, they do care if you spend more than 6 months of the year in the country of non-residence.

pragatisharma

Jun 19, 2017
Same here. Outland and PA is Indian...my file was sent to cpcm on nov 22nd. Just last Friday Ecas changed to "application received" on PA side. Hoping for some good news...if not for SOME NEWS. Quick question...how long did it take you all for ecas to show "processing, DM or i file needs to be further transferred to ndvo"?
They started processing on 26th November.
my ECAS for PA shows Decision made on Dec 6th and received Pre Arrival letter too on the same day, waiting for PPR.

What does it shows on ECAS on PA side for your application ?
In process