AOR: 30 Oct
SA: 13 Nov
Biometrics Done: 14 Nov
Medical Requested: 13 Nov
Medical done: 18 Nov
transferred CPCMto : 19 Nov
PPR: 3 Dec

Congrats!!

My file moved to Mississauga too on Nov 22.
Did you have any updates on ECAS or CIC account between your file moved to CPC - M and passport request?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Alhamdulillah got passport request today

update

PA in india

App Received: 20 Sep
AOR: 30 Oct
SA: 13 Nov
Biometrics Done: 14 Nov
Medical Requested: 13 Nov
Medical done: 18 Nov
transferred CPCMto : 19 Nov
PPR: 3 Dec
Congratulations on receiving PPR...GOD BLESS YOU! what did you send in for proof of relationship? And did you also submit translated chat logs? Please give some detail...

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
No it doesn't. Once you submitted.. it changed to submitted right away... check your ECAS, you might have a decision made if no additional documents are needed... in my case, when I saw the GCkey saying the "additional document is being reviewed" ECAS is showing decision made... and the GCkey will changed after you have submitted the passport and they have visa stamp.
Yes, I just got PPR today

Reactions: mrstrunks

rikstaker

Jan 11, 2014
Congratulations on receiving PPR...GOD BLESS YOU! what did you send in for proof of relationship? And did you also submit translated chat logs? Please give some detail...

thanks bro.

So... background:

I was previously married to someone else in 2014 and divorced in Canada, with a kid in joint custody. So I submitted my divorce certificate as well.

I met my wife online on a matchmaking website, so sent the screenshots of initial chat, screenshot of our pic in the success story of the webpage, our chats were mostly in english, so screenshots of those, I also added screenshots of our wedding pics posted on facebook,instagram and 80-100 people liking and commenting on it, congratulation messages recvd on facebook messenger by colleagues, 80 pics total of bridal shower,mehndi,nikkah(wedding) and valima (reception),and pics of our outings,restaurants,hotel stay booking, our boarding passes for travel to another city within india, messages and whatsapp call logs showing call durations (after i had returned to Canada), screenshots of receipts of me sending her flowers/cakes and ordering food for her through zomato app from here, pic of michael kors bag receipt I sent from here on her birthday, and screenshot of her instagram post in which she showed it off thanking me.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
thanks bro.

So... background:

I was previously married to someone else in 2014 and divorced in Canada, with a kid in joint custody. So I submitted my divorce certificate as well.

I met my wife online on a matchmaking website, so sent the screenshots of initial chat, screenshot of our pic in the success story of the webpage, our chats were mostly in english, so screenshots of those, I also added screenshots of our wedding pics posted on facebook,instagram and 80-100 people liking and commenting on it, congratulation messages recvd on facebook messenger by colleagues, 80 pics total of bridal shower,mehndi,nikkah(wedding) and valima (reception),and pics of our outings,restaurants,hotel stay booking, our boarding passes for travel to another city within india, messages and whatsapp call logs showing call durations (after i had returned to Canada), screenshots of receipts of me sending her flowers/cakes and ordering food for her through zomato app from here, pic of michael kors bag receipt I sent from here on her birthday, and screenshot of her instagram post in which she showed it off thanking me.
Thats awesome...I submitted wedding and reception pictures...attended by both side of families and relatives...not a big one. About 20 people. My wife did not want to do it big...also did not want some of her uncles to know due to their family disputes! But I gave enough pics and of us going out together...whats app chat logs...no call durations as i didnt think of taking screenshots :(. But i did send non translated chat logs of 4 years of whats app convo. Now Im getting translation done of max 10 pages even though no ADR yet...boarding passes and passport stamps o all 4 visits to her in 3 three years. With all that my request was sent to cpc-m. I didnt link my paper app to gckey.

Time line
Sent on Sep 23rd
AOR1 NOV 5th and BIO & MED requeste same day.
MEDICAL and BIO done NOV 11th and NOV 12th.
Medical received in ECAS on NOV 17th.
File moved to CPC-M.

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Ok when you're medical have been received ? In my ecas 3line add .1file received 2 medical instructions 3 medical received. Any idea when we expect DM PPR
We did our medical nov 28 but they haven’t updated it on ecas yet. I have a friend who got their file transferred to cpcm and after 3 weeks they received their ppr. It depends if they’ll ask for more documents I think, as they are still doing background check.

raptora

Oct 22, 2018
Hi how was your application? Any update? We have the same file. My husband also US Citizen but he live with me here in Canada but we still chose to file outland.
Hi Ghenzkie,

I received my biometrics request Nov 18, sponsor approval & medical request on Nov 19. So it took 2.5 weeks after AOR 1.

Interestingly, I didn't get a request for a police check yet...?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Application received: September 26, 2019
AOR1: November 5, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: November 7, 2019
Sponsorship Approval: November 12, 2019
Transferred to VO: November 19, 2019
Which VO was your file sent to?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
PA Country: USA
Application Received: September 30
AOR1: November 14
Biometrics Collection Letter: November 18
Sponsor Approval: November 19
Medical Exam Request: November 19
Transfer to Mississauga: November 22
#Ahzdeen
My file was also transferred on the same day as yours. Did you hear any update? Can you please share our progress?

SPONSOR: Canadian Citizen
PA: India

Ahzdeen

Nov 14, 2019
#Ahzdeen
My file was also transferred on the same day as yours. Did you hear any update? Can you please share our progress?

SPONSOR: Canadian Citizen
PA: India
No news. Based on tracker I don't expect anything until at minimum the end of this week. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a further few weeks beyond that. Hang in there, it's only been a week.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
No news. Based on tracker I don't expect anything until at minimum the end of this week. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a further few weeks beyond that. Hang in there, it's only been a week.
I for sure am expecting some sort of ADR for chat translation...so I have it ready lol