+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Kevpat

May 25, 2015
Application received 3rd September
AOR1 18th October
Biometrics payment request 21st October ( I didn’t pay at the time of sending the application as my wife already have a visitor visa so at that the she already paid and gave biometrics. So I thought they won’t need it)
Biometrics receipt paid and uploaded on 22 nd October
SA 29 October
29th October Acknowledge email for the reception of documents for biometrics fees that I paid again
Medical request 29th October
Medical examination done on 31st October

The above is my timeline so far and I have couple of questions I someone could help me

1. Why did they want me to pay the biometrics fees again and will they ask to give the fingerprints again?

2. My wife is in states and she just did her medical examination today i.e. is on 31st October. So she did it in New York at a CIC panel physician clinic and they told my wife to upload the confirmation document of medical just to notify them that she is done with her medical though they will be sending the medical results to CIC directly. So, is it mandatory to uploaded that document and if yes where should I upload it?

Any help would be highly appreciated!!!

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
How long does it take for PR, My spouse is in India, i have seen few forums it says 12 months but when i see some of the timelines here its less then 6 months, so i just want to know the average processing time. Any reply would be helpful.

Thank you.

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
How long does it take for PR, My spouse is in India, i have seen few forums it says 12 months but when i see some of the timelines here its less then 6 months, so i just want to know the average processing time. Any reply would be helpful.

Thank you.

Check the excel spreadsheet. You can see the average processing times per month. You can even download the tracker and filter applications that are from your country.

The excel spreadsheet is located at the very first page of this September 2019 Forum.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
AOR1 18th October
Biometrics payment request 21st October ( I didn’t pay at the time of sending the application as my wife already have a visitor visa so at that the she already paid and gave biometrics. So I thought they won’t need it)
SA 29 October
29th October Acknowledge email for the reception of documents for biometrics fees that I paid again

The above is my timeline so far and I have couple of questions I someone could help me

1. Why did they want me to pay the biometrics fees again and will they ask to give the fingerprints again?

2. My wife is in states and she just did her medical examination today i.e. is on 31st October. So she did it in New York at a CIC panel physician clinic and they told my wife to upload the confirmation document of medical just to notify them that she is done with her medical though they will be sending the medical results to CIC directly. So, is it mandatory to uploaded that document and if yes where should I upload it?

I think you have to call CIC, biometric lasts for 10 year's.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019

Thank you.
It depends on country and individual luck

Marianasilva

Sep 30, 2019
Application received on sep,25 2019
Biometrics fees on oct,31 2019
AOR on oct,31 2019
I cant link my process with my account.
I need to link with principal aplicant or sponsor???

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
AOR1 18th October
SA 29 October

Hello ,
It happened for me and my husband also :)
The thing is if you have applied for a VISITOR visa and now you’re applying for a permanent resident you do need to give another biometrics even if the one you did before expire after 10 years !

i don’t know exactly the reason but that’s normal.

Reactions: flyingColours

Kevpat

May 25, 2015
Hello ,
It happened for me and my husband also :)
The thing is if you have applied for a VISITOR visa and now you’re applying for a permanent resident you do need to give another biometrics even if the one you did before expire after 10 years !

i don’t know exactly the reason but that’s normal.
Thanks for the info!!! It helps a lot!!! I really appreciate it!!!!

rikstaker

Jan 11, 2014
Application received: September 20th
AOR: 30th October.

I had applied for visit initially, which got refused. Now in my spousal file, Biometrics show up:

Biometrics:
  • Biometrics Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: August 6, 2019
  • Expiry Date: August 6, 2029

Reactions: flyingColours