+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020

Liam2020

Jul 31, 2020
Hi everyone,
Have not posted much but I have been following the forum. I just want to share my timeline and encourage everyone. File was outland (EU) and processed at cpc mississauga.
Sept 05: Application received
November 04: Biometrics request
November 12: Sponsor Aproved
December 23: Medical exam request
December 30: CSQ request
January 8: Medical exam passed
July 17 : CSQ Approved
July 31st: PPR and CoPR

All the best as you wait. It will come to an end

Dhiyadane

Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone,
Have not posted much but I have been following the forum. I just want to share my timeline and encourage everyone. File was outland (EU) and processed at cpc mississauga.
Sept 05: Application received
November 04: Biometrics request
November 12: Sponsor Aproved
December 23: Medical exam request
December 30: CSQ request
January 8: Medical exam passed
July 17 : CSQ Approved
July 31st: PPR and CoPR

All the best as you wait. It will come to an end
Which country?

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/language-schools-covid-foreign-students-1.5668592

This is really ridiculous..., they’re trying to bring 40,000 foreign students to Canada in next few months and somebody like me who’s a Canadian citizen and also working here as a health care staff even during the pandemic and put my life in danger everyday for keeping people safe here should go through lots of difficulties and setbacks to bring my wife here. What I don’t understand is, they kept saying that we put all the spouse sponsorship application on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic to protect the people and keep them safe and please somebody explain that to me how bringing 40,000 foreign students in here would be safe then!!!!

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/language-schools-covid-foreign-students-1.5668592

This is really ridiculous..., they’re trying to bring 40,000 foreign students to Canada in next few months and somebody like me who’s a Canadian citizen and also working here as a health care staff even during the pandemic and put my life in danger everyday for keeping people safe should go through lots of difficulties and setbacks to bring my wife. What I don’t understand is, they kept saying that we put all the spouse sponsorship application on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic to keep the people in here safe and please somebody explain that to me how bringing 40,000 foreign students in here would be safe then!!!!
Every country needs money right now and international students works as investors for them. If Canada won’t do make them happy, the students will start looking for other countries which will be a loss for Canada.

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Every country needs money right now and international students works as investors for them. If Canada won’t do make them happy, the students will start looking for other countries which will be a loss for Canada.
No other country right now is looking to accept them right away.Same thing everywhere .They have nowhere else to go

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
No other country right now is looking to accept them right away.Same thing everywhere .They have nowhere else to go
I think that ‘nowhere else to go’ applies to spouses instead of students in any circumstances.
It’s in news that Australia has decided to give fee waiver in some cases and even additional time to give English Test. Many choose the study overseas option just to settle down in abroad. It’s kind of a market now, who gets more business.

Reactions: Belarusian

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

This is really ridiculous..., they’re trying to bring 40,000 foreign students to Canada in next few months and somebody like me who’s a Canadian citizen and also working here as a health care staff even during the pandemic and put my life in danger everyday for keeping people safe here should go through lots of difficulties and setbacks to bring my wife here. What I don’t understand is, they kept saying that we put all the spouse sponsorship application on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic to protect the people and keep them safe and please somebody explain that to me how bringing 40,000 foreign students in here would be safe then!!!!
Don't get so excited, it's just a business group making a proposal. There's no reaction or indication that the government has agreed to this or is even taking it seriously.

Think about it: the government's already said NO to major league baseball.

No point in reacting to every random news story.

PreferredRobot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Manitoba
Submitted App on September 3, 2019
Aor1 October 19 2019

Application sent August 29, 2019
Application received on Sept 3 by T Tom
AOR1 received October 18,2019
MEDICAL REQUEST OCTOBER 19 2019
BIOMETRICS REQUEST OCTOBER 18 2019
MEDICAL PASSED December 10
Biometrics completed January 24
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER JULY 9 2020
Congratulations

Reactions: Liam2020

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
I think that ‘nowhere else to go’ applies to spouses instead of students in any circumstances.
It’s in news that Australia has decided to give fee waiver in some cases and even additional time to give English Test. Many choose the study overseas option just to settle down in abroad. It’s kind of a market now, who gets more business.
As a government of a country in this situation, you should prioritize the citizens of your country first over anything else and also help them to reunite with their beloved family members if you can and then help the other people.