+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Is anyone else here with an approved application but no passport request? I don’t understand why can’t they just issue a electronic visa given that the application is approved and spouses are exempted from travel restrictions?
same situetion

Jun 14, 2020
Hello!
New in the forum.
Colombian living in Sweden.
Sponsor: Canadian.
We are married, no kids.
This is my timeline:
Application received in Sydney: 16.09.19
Medicals received: 07.12.19
Moved to London VO: 29.01.20

Ellinismos

Feb 12, 2019
Is anyone else here with an approved application but no passport request? I don’t understand why can’t they just issue a electronic visa given that the application is approved and spouses are exempted from travel restrictions?
What we did was contact them 3 weeks after we received Pre Arrival Services letter and DM on ECAS. They responded that we can immediately mail them my wife’s passport and four photos.

edit: by “them“ I mean the embassy in Warsaw where the app was being processed.

Reactions: afreen111

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Hey, anyone whose file processed in London visa office? Any info whether the office is open? File submited : Sept 12, AOR2 : Feb 14
Hello ! Yes, our file was submitted on October 28, 2019. Our AOR 2 from London VO is March 2, 2020. The office is currently closed. I’ve seen a post earlier this week saying that they will open on July 13 at full capacity. We will see I guess !

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hello ! Yes, our file was submitted on October 28, 2019. Our AOR 2 from London VO is March 2, 2020. The office is currently closed. I’ve seen a post earlier this week saying that they will open on July 13 at full capacity. We will see I guess !
our file was submitted Oct 8, 2019. Ours is also in London as of February. I'd love to hear good news soon! :)

Reactions: Canadacanadavisa

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
What we did was contact them 3 weeks after we received Pre Arrival Services letter and DM on ECAS. They responded that we can immediately mail them my wife’s passport and four photos.

Please what's your timeline? When did you get pre-arrival and DM? Thanks.

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi All, IS here anyone else who is a Sept Applicant and file moved to NDVO. Has anyone got any update ? Please share

Ellinismos

Feb 12, 2019
Please what's your timeline? When did you get pre-arrival and DM? Thanks.
Roughly:

We submitted the application on September 20, 2019
I was approved as a sponsor end of October 2019
We did the medical end of November 2019
We did the biometrics in December 2019

Heard nothing until March 16, when they acknowledged app was received in Warsaw.
Received Pre Arrival and DM 3 weeks ago.

The rest as above in my previous comment.

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Roughly:

Heard nothing until March 16, when they acknowledged app was received in Warsaw.

Thank you for the reply

Dhiyadane

Jun 28, 2020

How did you contact them? Is it through any specific email ID or by using webform? Please reply. Even my application is in process and no updates after medical passed status

Ellinismos

Feb 12, 2019
How did you contact them? Is it through any specific email ID or by using webform? Please reply. Even my application is in process and no updates after medical passed status
My lawyer contacted them by webform. They also didn’t update us as to if medical results were accepted or not. But when we contacted them on that via webform (again through our lawyer) they confirmed their reception of the results.

Ellinismos

Feb 12, 2019
We sent my wife’s passport for visa issuance in Warsaw. How many days will they take with stamping COPR in it, on average?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
We sent my wife’s passport for visa issuance in Warsaw. How many days will they take with stamping COPR in it, on average?
Hi. I’m really curious. Do you have an urgent reason to get the visa and COPR? I mean there are people who have been waiting for a Passport request letter from Warsaw VO since the beginning of March. All of them got same response to wait for VACs opening. But you’re the only one who was able to send documents to the embassy without using FVS global.

Reactions: Belarusian

sanjanaahmed

Mar 24, 2020
Roughly:

Hi, I have been asked the same from the Canadian High Commission at Singapore. Both the VAC in my country and Singapore is closed but their emailed told me to courier them directly. What I am not sure about is whether I should courier the High Commission of Canad at Singapore directly or should I courier it to a VAC near me which is open (let's say it could be Philippines)?
Where exactly did you send the passport? Did you have to take a permission from your Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country in order to parcel a passport?
Thanks