+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Mar 20, 2020
hi Everyone,

My application is being processed at VO New Delhi , India . As seen below, my application was received on 03Sept2019, moved to VO on 22Nov2019.
Since then the status remains the same.

Is there anyone whose application is being processed at VO New Delhi , India with the same time frame and have received a Decision Made / PPR ?

Please share any insights
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 3, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on November 22, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on October 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Hi, my application was received on Sept 27th,2019 and moved to NDVO on Dec 2nd,2019. Since that day there has been no status update.
Has anyone received any update in last 2 weeks?, Has the processing time affected because of COVID-19 ?. Is there any contact for NDVO?
Is corona virus going to cause any delay? Has anyone heard anything?.
All the best to everyone. Stay safe.

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
Hi, my application was received on Sept 27th,2019 and moved to NDVO on Dec 2nd,2019. Since that day there has been no status update.
Has anyone received any update in last 2 weeks?, Has the processing time affected because of COVID-19 ?. Is there any contact for NDVO?
Is corona virus going to cause any delay? Has anyone heard anything?.
All the best to everyone. Stay safe.
Please see the tracker sheet for information. There is an individual sheet for NDVO. You can see other peoples timeline from there.

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
Hi there, My wife received COPR and passport on March 16 through VFS.. I have submitted the original birth certificate at the time of applying. Her file moved to NDVO and they have not returned anything . I heard they return all the original document and marriage photos to the sponsor address? any idea guyz because we need the oroginal birth certificate. What to do?

Spiriton

Nov 15, 2019
Finally got my wife's & daughter's passports back from embassy with visas & COPR. According to government, they are allowed to land, but we will wait til around 20th of april.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Which country is that? VAC is still open in my country.
Simple rule: the VACs - when they are operated by third party companies - will have to follow local laws and regs and hence if there's a lockdown, they'll have to close.

The visa offices - as part of Embassies - don't have to. They may still close (especially to the public) but they can stay open. (That said, if there's a local lockdown they're probably working on emergency stuff mostly)

Spiriton

Nov 15, 2019
It was processed by Warsaw office. But since PA is russian, we had to send it to VFS Global in Moscow. After that, they sent it to Canadian Embassy in Moscow. Took over a week to get it back due to everything is slow due to covid situation.

Reactions: Obioha and armoured