+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I was thinking about the same thing , the date still stick on sep. 15 around one month , am also check 4 times a day and nothing change , my application is also in 5 September 2019 , I did everything calling several time , request ATIP paper , and my MP call them twice , nothing change .

But I saw from other posting they gave people ceremonies but not 2019 ,

I feel tired and upset , hope to find solution quickly because I start to feel depression.
MOSTLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS.

WE NEED TO GET REFUNDED 2019 2020

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
They are finalizing applications from September 22 and 28, 2019 as of today . Can someone add these to tracker somewhere to help us see trends ?

Khanna79

Jul 19, 2015
Thanks for sharing the contact number. I just got off the call with the Agent, and I found that even though I gave my Citizenship test on Feb 10, 2019, the system never marked me "Passed" / "Appeared". The Agent put me on hold and took 10 minutes to go thru my application, and told me that now he has marked me "appeared" in the Exam, and I am back in the pool. According to him, this discrepancy is because, after my Exam, everything shut for some time before they Reopened all tests online, and my application was never updated. He also said that good that I called him up to discuss my case.

It seems like I have crossed one hurdle. Still, Language tests, Physical presence, Prohibitions & Oath are awaited.
ok today IRCC marked all the pending sections i.e Language skills, Physical presence, Prohibitions as completed. Citizenship ceremony is scheduled for 8th Feb 2022

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
ok today IRCC marked all the pending sections i.e Language skills, Physical presence, Prohibitions as completed. Citizenship ceremony is scheduled for 8th Feb 2022
Congrats! Can you kindly tell me which date exactly was your application received? Many thanks!

BeingRamy

Jun 20, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the citizenship certificate after it has been mailed. I phoned IRCC and they told me the certificate was mailed on Jan 18 but it has been 10 days and no sign of certificate.

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the citizenship certificate after it has been mailed. I phoned IRCC and they told me the certificate was mailed on Jan 18 but it has been 10 days and no sign of certificate.
I'm surprised. After mailing it shouldn't take more than 1-3 days since it is being mailed in the same province (mostly in the same city). We received our certificate very next day of mailing.

Reactions: chs and BeingRamy

BeingRamy

Jun 20, 2019
I'm surprised. After mailing it shouldn't take more than 1-3 days since it is being mailed in the same province (mostly in the same city). We received our certificate very next day of mailing.
Thats what I thought. I mail some stuff to my relatives in Ontario using the slowest mail and it reaches Ontario in 4 days. I hope I get the certificate soon as I had to travel in mid Feb for work. ugh

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Thats what I thought. I mail some stuff to my relatives in Ontario using the slowest mail and it reaches Ontario in 4 days. I hope I get the certificate soon as I had to travel in mid Feb for work. ugh
If you can get a letter from your boss or HR department stating your requirement for travel, you might be able to qualify to pick it up in person and apply for expedited passport processing.

Good luck.

BeingRamy

Jun 20, 2019
If you can get a letter from your boss or HR department stating your requirement for travel, you might be able to qualify to pick it up in person and apply for expedited passport processing.

Good luck.
you mean I will be able to pick up the certificate in person? I have the letter from HR and I was planning to apply for express passport application and pick the passport in person (if I am able to receive my certificate on time)

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
you mean I will be able to pick up the certificate in person? I have the letter from HR and I was planning to apply for express passport application and pick the passport in person (if I am able to receive my certificate on time)
Unsure and unknown, but, given your certificate is behind schedule, you might be able to call and make a case for a pickup in your local office (really, they just need to print the danged thing) and, likewise, you might be able to qualify for expedited passport processing. Good luck.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I was thinking about the same thing , the date still stick on sep. 15 around one month , am also check 4 times a day and nothing change , my application is also in 5 September 2019 , I did everything calling several time , request ATIP paper , and my MP call them twice , nothing change .

I feel tired and upset , hope to find solution quickly because I start to feel depression.
Mine is 30th september 2019 :(

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022

Mine is 30th september 19 :(