+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Also check your other folders like Spam/Junk, Promotions/ Social. I got their email in Gmail's Promotion folder.
Ok I have..I check every 5 mins and there’s nothing.hopefully I get it tomorrow.I check the spam..folders and inbox in my yahoo.

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Does anyone know what time the oath emails normally come in.I’m expecting an email for the oath from Scarborough but still nothing yet.

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Hi All

I was sent a request to re-send my fingerprints a 2nd time, I had 90 days to do this and cutting a long story short....currently in the UK, sent prints which got to the approved agency who then forwarded them on promptly to RCMP.

It's been approx 4 weeks since they received it and with 2 emails sent and zero reply, I've sent IRCC an online message to update them.

Just wondernig if anyone else is experiencing or has experienced this in the last few weeks?

Thanks
Dal

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Also check your other folders like Spam/Junk, Promotions/ Social. I got their email in Gmail's Promotion folder.
I just emailed Scarborough asking when to expect the oath emails.They said notices should be going out today..So I’m hoping it does.
Goodluck to everyone waiting.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Nov 27th Oath ceremony people from Mississauga, Did you guys receive your certificate?
It takes 2 to 4 weeks for the Certificate. So it's only been a week since your Oath ceremony. One of my friend had ceremony on Nov. 27th, she is waiting for certificate to apply for passport as well.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Hi All

I was sent a request to re-send my fingerprints a 2nd time, I had 90 days to do this and cutting a long story short....currently in the UK, sent prints which got to the approved agency who then forwarded them on promptly to RCMP.

It's been approx 4 weeks since they received it and with 2 emails sent and zero reply, I've sent IRCC an online message to update them.

Just wondernig if anyone else is experiencing or has experienced this in the last few weeks?

Thanks
Dal
They don't update you or reply to you. Your fingerprints will be automatically updated in the system. If you want to know for sure, apply for GCMS notes and in 1 month (4 weeks) you will know. But no point in sending them emails to ask for a reply.

emoyoun

Feb 11, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I just received my GCMS notes and the status says:
Office: Kitchener

This seems to be status since April/2021. No further updates after that date.

I'm Sep/2019 Applicant. FP were requested previously and the notes says Criminality Check: passed (expires Feb/22)

Any idea what "Clearances pending shelf - Routine" means?

Thank you

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Hi All

Thanks
Dal
I was in the same scenario 1 week back. Did you try sending a webform request and attaching the FP acknowledgement receipt you received from agency ? I did the same and my status updated in a week.

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Tracker is showing today:
- Citizenship Test Completed

Language, Physical, Prohibition still in progress.

Hello Folks,

Today the new Online Status Tracker is showing:

- Prohibition / Language / Physical have been updated into "completed"

- so the only one outstanding activity is: "citizenship cerenomy not started" as well as the overall application status is still: "in progress"

Any idea/speculation what is following next.....is it now waiting for DM before receiving an Oath Invite?

Edit: Actually I just see in the old tracker ' ECAS ' the entry: DECISION MADE.

So what is next ?

Last edited:

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Hello Folks,

Today the new Online Status Tracker is showing:

- Prohibition / Language / Physical have been updated into "completed"

- so the only one outstanding activity is: "citizenship cerenomy not started" as well as the overall application status is still: "in progress"

Any idea/speculation what is following next.....is it now waiting for DM before receiving an Oath Invite?

Edit: Actually I just see in the old tracker ' ECAS ' the entry: DECISION MADE.

So what is next ?
Next is the Oath invite. Timelines vary wildly, ranging from a couple of months to many, many more. This is the hardest and longest bit as you can see you're almost at the end and, yet, you're inexplicably waiting. Once your status changes in the new tracker to the "Citizenship Ceremony is ready" part, you'll get an email within the following week with the details in it.

Good luck, sit back, and crack open a beer or other beverage of choice - this is the part that demands the most patience.

Reactions: CasioLottoMax

canadahopefully

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
I am scheduled for my Oath on Dec 21, 2021, the New Application Tracker shows another line add "Probation Forms: Sent", does anyone know what does this means?

All other lines show I am scheduled for Oath and Oath status updated etc etc. Not sure what Probations Form sent mean?

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
I am scheduled for my Oath on Dec 21, 2021, the New Application Tracker shows another line add "Probation Forms: Sent", does anyone know what does this means?

All other lines show I am scheduled for Oath and Oath status updated etc etc. Not sure what Probations Form sent mean?
Is this an entry dating back to 2020 or what time stamp does it have?

Also, basically all activities are turned into "completed" except the oath cerenomy?

Ultimately, I would say the line "Probation Forms: sent" is totally irrelevant based on a IRCC Agent conversation I had with when raising the same question approx. 6 months ago when the call center was still reachable by phone ;) Before the pandemic IRCC used to sent Probation Forms (possibly randomly only) , during the pandemic they stopped it and therefore the entry has become irrelevant.

How much time was between your Decision Made and receiving the Oath invite?

Reactions: canadahopefully

canadahopefully

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
Is this an entry dating back to 2020 or what time stamp does it have?

Also, basically all activities are turned into "completed" except the oath cerenomy?

Ultimately, I would say the line "Probation Forms: sent" is totally irrelevant based on a IRCC Agent conversation I had with when raising the same question approx. 6 months ago when the call center was still reachable by phone ;) Before the pandemic IRCC used to sent Probation Forms (possibly randomly only) , during the pandemic they stopped it and therefore the entry has become irrelevant.

How much time was between your Decision Made and receiving the Oath invite?
The time between DM and Oath was 17 calendar days. The Entry of Probation forms: Sent is latest (02 Dec 2021), what are Probation forms??