+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

lovethysid

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi Folks!

Happy New Year to everyone.

Need your help. I sent my citizenship application on September 15, 2019 from Toronto - Single Application. I have not received AOR yet!! I checked my application online this morning and it shows - Application Received September 20.

I did not receive any email from them. Do they always send an email saying they have received the application.

Also, they have my incorrect mailing address online. I used a representative (not this time!) but when I applied for my Permanent Residency 2 years ago. Has anyone had that situation?

Do I need to contact CIC and ask why i haven't received AOR email.

Please let me know guys.

Thanks,

Sid

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Hi Please update the sheet for me :-

In Process : Dec 18, 2019

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Hi Folks!

Need your help. I sent my citizenship application on September 15, 2019 from Toronto - Single Application. I have not received AOR yet!! I checked my application online this morning and it shows - Application Received September 20.

I did not receive any email from them. Do they always send an email saying they have received the application.

Also, they have my incorrect mailing address online. I used a representative (not this time!) but when I applied for my Permanent Residency 2 years ago. Has anyone had that situation?

Please let me know guys.

Thanks,

Sid
I had the same thing with my mailing addresses. I used a rep as well for my PR application and it was still showing the rep's mailing address. There is a Button just under your address to update the home address. I updated using the same and it is now reflecting my correct one.

Thanks.

<Please hit like if this answer helps>

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Hi Folks!

Please let me know guys.

Thanks,

Sid
Hi,
Sometimes when they are entering information into their system they have typo errors so it is possible they entered a wrong email address in your profile. I think it is better to check your spam folder once again and if you couldn't find anything there then contact them and ask to check it for you because next communications (like test and ceremony invite letters) will be done through email and it is important to have a correct email address on your file.

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
That's really strange, as family applications are usually opened and checked together.

Have you tried calling CIC? I would suggest you to call them and check what is the issue?
If I were you, I will call them and discuss about your husband application first, giving them the UCI, as your husband has already received the AOR, the officer will be able to locate your husband file, once its done, bring your application in discussion and see what is the outcome. Wondering why like this - because if you give your UCI first and if he is unable to locate - he/she will say you need to wait etc etc. but if the officer is able to locate your husband application and not yours, the officer might show concern as you are the family.

Yes, you did the right thing. Most of the applicants pay individually and put the payment receipt with each of the application.

I did..5 times now. For now, pretty much everyone said to wait until Jan 18th, cause that's when the team will finish working on the applications submitted on and before Oct 7th. So I'm going to wait till then. Weirdly they haven't explicitly said anything about the application being missing or incomplete. So all I can do is wait and see till Jan 18th.

Hoping for the best. Thank you for the response.

Bb.

lovethysid

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
I had the same thing with my mailing addresses. I used a rep as well for my PR application and it was still showing the rep's mailing address. There is a Button just under your address to update the home address. I updated using the same and it is now reflecting my correct one.

Thanks. I got it changed

<Please hit like if this answer helps>
Thanks

lovethysid

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi,
Sometimes when they are entering information into their system they have typo errors so it is possible they entered a wrong email address in your profile. I think it is better to check your spam folder once again and if you couldn't find anything there then contact them and ask to check it for you because next communications (like test and ceremony invite letters) will be done through email and it is important to have a correct email address on your file.
Thanks for your response. I actually got the AOR yesterday. In my case it looks like they updated it in their system first before sending out AOR.

Marshay

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone please advise me how to go online to track my application once it has been started processing

AmadeoS

Jan 6, 2020
Happy New Year!!!

Could you please help to add:
Citizenship application - Family of 3
Etobicoke, ON
Physical Presence: 1419 days
Application sent: Sep 26, 2019
Delivered on: Sep 27, 2019
AOR: Dec 12, 2019

canadahopefully

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
AOR date Updated

Citizenship application - Single
Kitchener, ON
Physical Presence: 1097 days
Application sent: Sep 25, 2019
Delivery: Sep 27, 2019
AOR: Dec 16, 2019
Pls add the Sheet

colin_slaven1988

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

Do they send an email when your status changes to " In Process "...or do I just keep checking the Application status ?

Thanks !