+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi, Oath went pretty smooth. Yesterday, got the Citizenship certificate :) . I am going through Passport form and cannot update the form after saving it once. Any idea, what is the best way to fill it ?
You cannot edit it after you save it, unfortunately. You have to fill it at once. Although someone mentioned you can edit it after you save it using another software other than adobe, but I forgot what it was, and I couldn't download it from the Internet

• Wow
Reactions: PerryB

116sg17

Jan 26, 2021
You cannot edit it after you save it, unfortunately. You have to fill it at once. Although someone mentioned you can edit it after you save it using another software other than adobe, but I forgot what it was, and I couldn't download it from the Internet
I was able to save and edit without a problem using Adobe Acrobat. I had pro version. Maybe try using save option on the form and the one on the application.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I was able to save and edit without a problem using Adobe Acrobat. I had pro version. Maybe try using save option on the form and the one on the application.
Maybe because you use pro version. Using Adobe reader, it's not possible, even with the save option in the form

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Maybe because you use pro version. Using Adobe reader, it's not possible, even with the save option in the form
You right, using Adode Reader we cannot edit after saving it once. Only work around is to start filling it and use save in the Acrobat Reader(as
116sg17 mentioned) not on the form and don't close form further, then you can fill it forward :)

TD 2019

Jan 20, 2022
Hi everybody, I'm new and this is my first post. Please any reply will help me.
I submitted for citizenship application as follows:
Family application: 2 children & 2 adults.
application received : September 5 2019
AOR : November 2019
Finger print: January 2020
Background check complete : January 2021
Citizenship test invitation : 13 May 2021
Citizenship test passed : 18 May 2021
Citizenship test complete : September 2021
languages, physical presence, prohibition : in Progress.
Oath : Not start.

- Only Background check & Citizenship test completed.
- I didn't receive any update from September until now.
- My MP called them twice (December 2021& January 2022) they told him in ( immigration verification paperwork department).
- Also I requested ATIP in November 2021 and I received it on 17 January 2022.

Please there is any solution or anything that I can do to complete this process.
Thanks alot.

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi everybody, I'm new and this is my first post. Please any reply will help me.
I submitted for citizenship application as follows:
Family application: 2 children & 2 adults.
application received : September 5 2019
AOR : November 2019
Finger print: January 2020
Background check complete : January 2021
Citizenship test invitation : 13 May 2021
Citizenship test passed : 18 May 2021
Citizenship test complete : September 2021
languages, physical presence, prohibition : in Progress.
Oath : Not start.

- Only Background check & Citizenship test completed.
- I didn't receive any update from September until now.
- My MP called them twice (December 2021& January 2022) they told him in ( immigration verification paperwork department).
- Also I requested ATIP in November 2021 and I received it on 17 January 2022.

Please there is any solution or anything that I can do to complete this process.
Thanks alot.

Nothing you can do but wait. You're still way ahead of many September Applicants who have not received Test Invite yet. There is no defined timeline but looks like everything is progressing normally.

Eshtemler

Feb 20, 2020
Toronto
Some good news for those applicants which they’re still awaiting for the test invite. Just checked my application status tracker and realized I’m scheduled to take the test starting 14th of March, haven’t received the invitation email yet(checked the spam folder ). Might take a few days to receive, it seems they are processing the backlog after 2.5 years. Check your trackers as you might experience the same.

TD 2019

Jan 20, 2022
HI,
Today my Background check ,which it is completed in January 20, 2021, today it is return to in Progress.
Please, Anyone has an idea what is going on ?

I submitted my citizenship application in September 2019 and finished citizenship test in may 2021 .

Thanks for any help

ShadiiAM

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
HI,
Today my Background check ,which it is completed in January 20, 2021, today it is return to in Progress.
Please, Anyone has an idea what is going on ?
Thanks for any help
You first background chech has likely expired, which is why the restarted a new check for you.

TD 2019

Jan 20, 2022
Thank you for replying,
It is a good sign that my application start moving forward.
I did my first finger print in Feb.2020

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Your background checks expired and that's why it went again into "In Process". You have to do fingerprints again and I would highly advise you not to contact MPs and become impatient as this will further delay your case. Also ordering ATIP Notes puts your application on hold for a certain period so be careful with that as well.
There is no evidence at all of such being the case. Please stop the unhelpful scaremongering.

TD 2019

Jan 20, 2022
Your background checks expired and that's why it went again into "In Process". You have to do fingerprints again and I would highly advise you not to contact MPs and become impatient as this will further delay your case. Also ordering ATIP Notes puts your application on hold for a certain period so be careful with that as well.
Thank you for your reply but this not make sense. Thanks