+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

mohan78

Sep 18, 2018
What will happen after case in progress and how long it will take test invites or finger print request. when case will transferred to local office. Case are based on location my location is surrey. just want to know process and procedure and agree date cannot predict.

Thanks
Mohan

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
What will happen after case in progress and how long it will take test invites or finger print request. when case will transferred to local office. Case are based on location my location is surrey. just want to know process and procedure and agree date cannot predict.

Thanks
Mohan
My guess is that they are checking the file for document completeness in Sydney upon which they send it to the local office where all your stated facts are verified. Provided all is good upon completion of the check you'll get a test invite etc. If there are docs missing or any other Q's down the road they will ask you to provide the missing info or clarify statements from the submission docs. Once done and provided all is good a test invite is sent out. Not quite clear what you want to get as an answer from a bunch of peeps that actually don't work for IRCC... A bunch of guesses? :)

Last edited:

Mybarbiehead

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 10-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 07-04-2016
Location - London
App. Type - Single
Physical Presence Days - 1209
App. Sent - Sept 25 2019
App. Delivered - Sept 27 2019
AOR - Dec 16 2019

DreamYYZ

Jun 3, 2018
Please add me to the list
Sent 25th Sep
Delivered 30th Sep
AOR - Dec 17th
Test Data - Awaited
Oath - Awaited

mohan78

Sep 18, 2018
My guess is that they are checking the file for document completeness in Sydney upon which they send it to the local office where all your stated facts are verified. Provided all is good upon completion of the check you'll get a test invite etc. If there are docs missing or any other Q's down the road they will ask you to provide the missing info or clarify statements from the submission docs. Once done and provided all is good a test invite is sent out. Not quite clear what you want to get as an answer from a bunch of peeps that actually don't work for IRCC... A bunch of guesses? :)
Thanks; After inprogress local office will complete all work. If any time window for next email or test invites :). BC

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks; After inprogress local office will complete all work. If any time window for next email or test invites :). BC
Have a look at columns P, Q, R, S, T of the spread sheet for any given month or year and you will see averages. Keep in mind the extremes. Too quick possibly a UP or a resubmission, too slow possibly Q's to the application/applicant. I'd cut them out and you'll get all ranges. Best of luck!