+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hello! I have a pending application for EE since Sept 2019. The VO is Ottawa. All stages have been passed and the notes say it is ready for approval. However, because of COVID, a final decision has not been made and god knows how long it is gonna take. I have also been assigned to GROUP 2-TRG34LC like some other Ottawa applicants. I applied as a single applicant and in a few months, I will get married. Is it wise to just wait for the application to get approved or should I include my fiancé in my application and get it processed together?

Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks!
@legalfalcon

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello guys, I got a refusal letter today and there was no specific reason while my application was refused. However, I received a gcms notes sometime in June where the officer said he wasn't satisfied that my husband has a brother who is a PR and he was going to send a refusal letter. We quickly sent more documents (pictures from childhood to adulthood of both siblings, both families marriage certificate where their Dad my father in-law signed as Thier father, my brother in-law swore an affidavit in Canada, got an attestation letter from national population commission of my country stating they were both siblings). The documents were acknowledge. Subsequently in October another gcms notes showed nothing was done about the documents, we had to send again. This time an agent confirmed Accra has the documents and everything looked good only for me to get a refusal letter today. Pls I need advise as to the next steps to take. If seeking for reconsideration is best before appealing and what are my chances on both steps. Urgent Inputs from experienced people here will be appreciated. @legalfalcon and capinotes pls assist.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello! I have a pending application for EE since Sept 2019. The VO is Ottawa. All stages have been passed and the notes say it is ready for approval. However, because of COVID, a final decision has not been made and god knows how long it is gonna take. I have also been assigned to GROUP 2-TRG34LC like some other Ottawa applicants. I applied as a single applicant and in a few months, I will get married. Is it wise to just wait for the application to get approved or should I include my fiancé in my application and get it processed together?

Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks!
@legalfalcon

You cannot add your fiancé to your application. To add a person to your application, you will have to be married or in a common law relationship. If you are, then you can add the person and submit their documents.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys, I got a refusal letter today and there was no specific reason while my application was refused. However, I received a gcms notes sometime in June where the officer said he wasn't satisfied that my husband has a brother who is a PR and he was going to send a refusal letter. We quickly sent more documents (pictures from childhood to adulthood of both siblings, both families marriage certificate where their Dad my father in-law signed as Thier father, my brother in-law swore an affidavit in Canada, got an attestation letter from national population commission of my country stating they were both siblings). The documents were acknowledge. Subsequently in October another gcms notes showed nothing was done about the documents, we had to send again. This time an agent confirmed Accra has the documents and everything looked good only for me to get a refusal letter today. Pls I need advise as to the next steps to take. If seeking for reconsideration is best before appealing and what are my chances on both steps. Urgent Inputs from experienced people here will be appreciated. @legalfalcon and capinotes pls assist.

I am not privy to your case. If you claimed points for a sibling in Canada, then you have to show common parents through birth certificate or DNA.

Also, the sibling should be physically in Canada, which is shown by utility bills, CC bills etc.

Photos, affidavits are irrelevant. You can submit a request for reconsideration if you feel you need have the documents and the evidence. Alternatively, you should consult a lawyer to draft a reconsideration and evaluate your case.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I am not privy to your case. If you claimed points for a sibling in Canada, then you have to show common parents through birth certificate or DNA.

Also, the sibling should be physically in Canada, which is shown by utility bills, CC bills etc.

Photos, affidavits are irrelevant. You can submit a request for reconsideration if you feel you need have the documents and the evidence. Alternatively, you should consult a lawyer to draft a reconsideration and evaluate your case.
Many thanks@legalfalcon we submitted a copy of his pr card, utility bill of his address and bank statement. The challenge was when we first submitted the application in September 2019 my husband and he siblings only submitted an affidavit of birth and their both international passport as their birth certificates are missing which was explained. So his issue is with proving my relationship with my brother who is a PR. Please any recommendation for a good lawyer will be appreciated. Thank you.

Banabas

Jun 26, 2020
Many thanks@legalfalcon we submitted a copy of his pr card, utility bill of his address and bank statement. The challenge was when we first submitted the application in September 2019 my husband and he siblings only submitted an affidavit of birth and their both international passport as their birth certificates are missing which was explained. So his issue is with proving my relationship with my brother who is a PR. Please any recommendation for a good lawyer will be appreciated. Thank you.
Hello. I will send u a message with my personal number, cos I have read ur messages and if the relationship is legit there is no reason for them to refuse the applications pls answer ASAP.

Banabas

Jun 26, 2020
Please I need help.
I ordered for Gcms not in July and when I got it. It showed eligibility failed. Reason the officer gave was: no pay slip and bank statements and also I was accessed based on a wrong NOC which I didn’t use in my application.

after thAt I raised a web form and attached a letter of explanation, payslips and bank statement.

after a month I ordered another note and still nothing has been done. It only showed that documents were received and uploaded no further assessment has been done.

I’m so worried, is there anything I can do. Please I need your help. @legalfalcon and others
Same o. I also got eligibility failed. This Accra vo ehn. I will send u a message now.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
It's really sad for us and very emotional to know that you were rejected on the basis of their claims that your brother is not related to you after sending all documents to prove this. We even requested before now for a DNA test, contacted the approved ircc labs but they insisted that ircc must give us a request letter before they can go ahead. We forwarded copies of the correspondence along side other documents. There was no reason to have rejected our application. Please I still await the link. It's furstrating to say the least. I am determined to see it to a legal conclusion if need be.