+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

CIC Inland

Mar 6, 2020
Oh so that letter means PPR... then I got PPR too, on Monday 9, congratulations!!

I didn't even had the opportunity to be excited because the letter says "...You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa...", so, to me... they will still decide IF they will grant me with the Permanent Residence or not... I didn't know that letter was the PPR everybody gets excited to get! LOL

I'm sending my photocopies and everything else tomorrow (got the photographs this morning).

Congratulations again! :)
Hey

You got your PPR as well !
well you have to send all these document for them to issue COPR and Visa Stamping(if applicable). Probably you will receive your confirmation of Permanent residence with in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Norma55

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
Once your Visa is stamped and you get your COPR there won't be any problem. You can either choose to renew your passport in India or in Canada. If you renew the passport in India you will have to carry both the (old passport with visa and the new passport) and the immigration officer at landing will take care of rest.
Thanks for your reply!

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hey

You got your PPR as well !
well you have to send all these document for them to issue COPR and Visa Stamping(if applicable). Probably you will receive your confirmation of Permanent residence with in 2 weeks.
Awesome!!
I sent everything just less than an hour ago, so excited the waiting may end soon, congratulations to everybody who got PPR these days!

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi - do you guys know how much of a delay does an ADR adds to the process? My AOR is Sept 2019 but I got an ADR day before yesterday. I submitted the document yesterday and now see the 'document required' field again set to 'not applicable' (earlier it was document required ...).
How much does an ADR prolong the process by?
Would appreciate any inputs.
thanks,
-v-

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi - do you guys know how much of a delay does an ADR adds to the process? My AOR is Sept 2019 but I got an ADR day before yesterday. I submitted the document yesterday and now see the 'document required' field again set to 'not applicable' (earlier it was document required ...).
How much does an ADR prolong the process by?
Would appreciate any inputs.
thanks,
-v-
I have an additional document request and the status say, the document you provided has been uploaded.
I think the fact that yours is saying , not applicable means its uploaded and reviewed.

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I have an additional document request and the status say, the document you provided has been uploaded.
I think the fact that yours is saying , not applicable means its uploaded and reviewed.
thanks for your reply. I never actually saw the status as "document uploaded". It directly (I think) went from documented needed to not applicable.

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hello Friends I have a question regarding the RPRF Fees. Let me post my timeline first.

CategoryCEC Inland
AOR29-Sep-19
MEP25-Oct-19
PPR03-Mar-19
Passport Mailed to CPC Ottawa03-Mar-19
Passport Received by CPC Pttawa05-Mar-19
Application approved by CPC Ottawa11-Mar-19
Passport Dispatched by CPC Ottawa11-Mar-19
Passports Received back with COPR forms 12-Mar-19
Request submitted on IRCC helpline for inland interview13-Mar-19
Confirmation mail from Etobicoke office with interview appointment14-Mar-19
Date of landing interview26-Mar-19

When I got the landing interview mail today it mentions the below text :
-----------------------
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.
 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.
----------------------------

I have already paid a fees of $ 2230 CAD for myself and my spouse + 1 Child when i submitted my application. I have the receipt as well but the receipt does not mention "RPRF"anywhere. Is this fee different from the one I have already paid ? Can anyone who is aware kindly advise.

Thanks and best of luck for those still in the process ...!!!

Reactions: Norma55

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
Hello Friends I have a question regarding the RPRF Fees. Let me post my timeline first.

CategoryCEC Inland
AOR29-Sep-19
MEP25-Oct-19
PPR03-Mar-19
Passports Received back with COPR forms12-Mar-19

-----------------------
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.
 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.

I have already paid a fees of $ 2230 CAD for myself and my spouse + 1 Child when i submitted my application. I have the receipt as well but the receipt does not mention "RPRF"anywhere. Is this fee different from the one I have already paid ? Can anyone who is aware kindly advise.

looks like it’s just a common template that they use, just take the original receipt and you will be good.

congrats and good luck.

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Yesterday about 3.55 PM EST, I received and email stating I have a message waiting for me in my CIC account. when I opened my profile the message was indicated as "Information Letter" saying:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa.

Its PPR, right?

AOR: Sep 12,2019
MEP: Oct 4,2019
Ist GU: Jan 13,2020 (Also, my BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
2nd GU: March 10,2020
Passport Request: March 14,2020

Also, my eligibility was under review required, maybe, because my previous PR application was denied due to some issue with my ECA.

This page has been very helpful and everyone who is expecting their PR, good luck and congratulations in advance.

amttamil

Feb 12, 2020
Yesterday about 3.55 PM EST, I received and email stating I have a message waiting for me in my CIC account. when I opened my profile the message was indicated as "Information Letter" saying:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa.

Its PPR, right?

AOR: Sep 12,2019
MEP: Oct 4,2019
Ist GU: Jan 13,2020 (Also, my BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
2nd GU: March 10,2020
Passport Request: March 14,2020

Also, my eligibility was under review required, maybe, because my previous PR application was denied due to some issue with my ECA.

This page has been very helpful and everyone who is expecting their PR, good luck and congratulations in advance.
Yes it is. Congratulations

amttamil

Feb 12, 2020
My timeline
FSW outland
India
NOC 4011
CRS score - 459

AOR: September 12
Medical passed: September 14
Nothing after that
Ppr: February 13
Application approved: March 12
(Exactly 6 months)
COPR and visa ready: March 12

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi - have a question - I applied via FSW - O but then I moved to Canada on a WP. I have passed the medicals and replied to an ADR. How will the process for me now change given the fact that I am already in Canada? Should I still expect a COPR or an interview? Would love to hear from folks who have been in a similar situation.
PS: I had submitted a webform explaining that I moved to Canada earlier.

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020

CategoryCEC Inland
AOR29-Sep-19
MEP25-Oct-19
PPR03-Mar-19
Passports Received back with COPR forms12-Mar-19

-----------------------

Hello!

I’ll give you my point of view from my experience, first time I applied for a work permit was in a POE but I paid Online in advance before traveling to Canada, I didn’t know exactly how the process was going to be, so I paid the fees and when I landed, I handed my documentation and my prove of payment. They took more time tracking the payment than processing my work permit, at the end, the officer suggested me to make the payment there again, and to ask for a reimbursement of the one I paid in advance. I did exactly as he told me and around 10 days later I got my money back.

It may be a common template as another user said, that‘s very possible, but if you don’t want to risk it, you could pay it “again” and ask it back after everything goes as expected on your landing interview ;)

Now, regarding your interview date, by any chance did you get a cancellation warning or something for the virus thing? I’m in Canada and I applied for a BOWP, I had an appointment for tomorrow March 15th to go to a biometrics collection point and I just got a cancellation email...

I have a deadline and of course it will be met and passed by the time I can reschedule the appointment, I guess they would extend the deadlines and consider this worldwide matter...

Good luck to you and I hope soon everything gets solved and you can come to Canada as planned!