+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Given the spread of nCOVID-19 (aka the novel corona virus), for those of us travelling later in the year for our first landing, do you think the Canadian government could restrict entry into the country? By means of blanket visa bans? If the pandemic worsens and we are unable to enter Canada before the due date on the visa due to circumstances beyond our control will we lose our PR status?

I've booked tickets for September first week and right now it seems a blessing because it allows for us to see how the situation unfolds, but what if things don't improve; what if they impose travel bans from Canada side or the home country side? Even if I could travel, it would be irresponsible of me as I coulf get infected and I could infect others.

Such a moral quandry! Let's hope the world bounces back and defeats COVID

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
I really don't understand them these days. I was asked as well to upload my updated travel document and I have already sent it over a week ago via Web form only for me to get an ADR today asking for the same document
Check under “view submitted documents” . When they ask for ADR they usually provide a new tab for you to upload it in your IRCC account. After you upload make sure to hit next and sign and submit

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys, need your help.

please advise if below email is confirmation of PR? I have already paid my rprf fees for myself and my wife in start of application. Is PR not yet final?

Dear ABC: The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform Sydney immediately by email to: Sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Below they are asking for RPRF fees however; I have paid that in start of application.
If they’ve asked for it, resubmit proof.

Under view submitted docs they’ll like provided another tab for you to submit proof of payment. Submit original receipt you got (should be under messages). After uploading hit next, sign and submit

Ppr some come

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
@All- I have a query..

My passports have been submitted for Visa stamping just a day ago. My wife's passport has 7 months validity as of now, before it expires.
Anyways it meets 6 months validity criteria for now... but my question is...

" If I plan to travel in 2-3 months, then my wife;s passport would be having just 2-3 months validity then, would that cause any trouble while immigration, as I know for visitor visa, at airport they always check for 6 months validity... do I need to apply new passport here in India before leaving, or could I do there in Canada after reaching..."

any advise on this would be helpful, Thanks!
Once your Visa is stamped and you get your COPR there won't be any problem. You can either choose to renew your passport in India or in Canada. If you renew the passport in India you will have to carry both the (old passport with visa and the new passport) and the immigration officer at landing will take care of rest.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
I got a request for additional documents. They ask for paystubs covering all 13 years of employment. That's insane. That means I have to give them about 160 pages of pay stubs and also certified translated. Translations are usually more in pages. That may be about 500 pages of documents I have to upload. I am about to give up....
Anyone more experienced here? @legalfalcon ?
Don’t give up. If I were you I’d attach paystubs for the most recent 4 years ..that’s more than enough to get the max employment related points. With a letter explaining that and that you’re happy to provide more proof as needed if an alternative upload method is given..or an address to mail it in. They have a max upload file size of 4mb (I believe it’s 4mb..or something like that)...so even if you wanted to upload all 13 years you can’t do that with the 1 tab they’ve provided for this ADR. Good luck!

Reactions: sunkilmoon

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
I got a request for additional documents. They ask for paystubs covering all 13 years of employment. That's insane. That means I have to give them about 160 pages of pay stubs and also certified translated. Translations are usually more in pages. That may be about 500 pages of documents I have to upload. I am about to give up....
Anyone more experienced here? @legalfalcon ?
This is just an suggestion but I think you can give them 3-4 pay stubs for each year in 13 year period.

Reactions: sunkilmoon

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi guys, need your help.

please advise if below email is confirmation of PR? I have already paid my rprf fees for myself and my wife in start of application. Is PR not yet final?

Dear ABC: The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform Sydney immediately by email to: Sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Below they are asking for RPRF fees however; I have paid that in start of application.
Send them an email and attach a PDF of payment receipt or you can raise a webform.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi guys, need your help.

It seems like the PPR email but difficult to confirm without the rest of the email. "You must complete the following steps " what are the steps mentioned? I believe they will mention to submit passport, photos, etc...

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
AOR September 26th PNP-outland: 14 days to go to 6 months..
Same AOR but I am FSW-O. Really tired and disappointed with my VO. I thought the application was ready to be finalized when they requested for remedical in January, but NO. It has been FOUR weeks since I passed the remedical (almost two months since the remedical request) but no word from them.

I really did not think it would take them till March since they seemed to be processing my application well in January. At least I ordered my second GCMS beginning of March, so hopefully I will receive the notes just after the 6 months complete.

I cannot call them (since file is outside Canada), no response to my emails. Canada has very good immigration process but the communication from the offices outside Canada is very, very poor. Not to mention, their processing time is at least 3 months slower than the ones in Canada. Unless the applicant gets into security screening, the whole application should not take more than 30 minutes to finalize. The first 2 agents in CIO processed very quickly by passing my R10 and A11.2 within three days after medical pass. Then the second agent transferred my file to my LVO and I have been waiting decision from them for 5 months now. If they do not finalize my application within these two weeks and I receive the second GCMS, I am going to complain to the ministry. I am so pissed really for the lack of response from this LVO and I am sure even after the 6 months they will not respond to emails. Let alone phone calls. What made me really pissed off is their twitter account for this LVO. They hardly get responses to their tweets, so when I did tweet them to ask for working hours for the immigration section, they did not respond even though I tweeted again for follow up. How useless must you be? We are PAYING money for the processing of this application and deserve better treatment from these LVOs.

In the remedical ADR, I noticed my country of birth was wrong, so I emailed them about this mistake and asked them to correct. They did not respond despite follow ups and I even mentioned that we do not have a CIC approved physician in my country, so I would have to travel and I do not want to risk physician refusing when he/she sees this mistake. They did not respond, so I risked by going with the incorrect country of birth, but luckily registration person did not notice it. I mean they are not even responding to this genuine issue TILL today. What the hell is the point if, as an applicant, you will not respond to the mistakes I found in your issued letters??

Sorry for ranting, but I have had enough with this LVO. How I wish my file was been handled in Canada. At least, they have the decency to respond.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hello everybody,

I got that update letter last Monday, March 09 that says:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa..."

the steps to follow are, to send photocopies of passports, photographs an Annex A fo be filled and signed and an a prepaid Xpresspost envelope. I'm sending the documentation tomorrow...

Before this letter, I had 5-1/2... almost 6 months with no activity/updates at all:

CRS: 459 | Stream: Canadian Experience Class (Inland)
ITA: 24-July-2019
AOR: 04-Sep-19
MEP: 24-Sep-2019
09-March-2020 ---> Letter? (what step is this?? anyone knows that's next?)

Thank you for reading

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hello Guys,

Good news, we received our PPR today :)

AOR - 29/09/2019
MEP - 09/10/2019
BIL - 10/10/2019
PPR - 06/03/2019

Nothing after MEP!!!
Never asked for status via WebForm nor via telephone!!!
No GCMS notes ordered!!!

Prayed a lot and crossed fingers a lot :p

This morning we received our PPR. It was unbelievable.

We learned that our VO was finally Ottawa (We didn't know about it before).

I know how much it is difficult to wait every day for that PPR email but you must believe in it.

Good luck to you all waiting for the golden email.
Oh so that letter means PPR... then I got PPR too, on Monday 9, congratulations!!

I didn't even had the opportunity to be excited because the letter says "...You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa...", so, to me... they will still decide IF they will grant me with the Permanent Residence or not... I didn't know that letter was the PPR everybody gets excited to get! LOL

I'm sending my photocopies and everything else tomorrow (got the photographs this morning).

Congratulations again! :)

CIC Inland

Mar 6, 2020
Hi All,

I Have been following the forum from long time never posted anything but all the post and info was very helpful. just thought of sharing my timeline

I'm a CEC Inland Applicant

ITA: 3rd September
AOR : 17th Sept
Medical : 9th October
IRCC Webform: 18 December 2 Webform Submitted ; change of address and Job resignation with proof.
GU1: 17th Jan, status changed to checking your BG
GU2: 21st Jan, status changed to reviewing Eligibility
No new updates till 3rd March

Called CIC on 3rd March, asking specific questions regarding eligibility, BG and Security. Agent responded with the same status mentioned before 3rd march.

4th March: Received an email saying new update on application, on checking the application found a new message as "Information Letter" which was basically PPR request but still all the status are same as mentioned above. All the status will be changed later and application will say approved once the passport is stamped and COPR is Issued.
4th march: 12 days was remaining to 6 month processing period.

5th March : Passport Sent to Ottawa Office

Thanks

Finally Got My COPR and My Passport Stamped

6th March: Passport Delivered to Ottawa
11th march: application Approved and Passport and COPR dispatched
12th march : Passport Received

My PPR to passport stamping timing is 7days

Probably will go for Landing on 12th march or 13th March at Lansdowne border Crossing. however, Im a resident of Toronto but this border is open 24 hrs

Thanks

Reactions: Vivektal81