+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
Hello group. Today is my day. Received golden mail "READY FOR VISA".This is my time line :-
Pnp tech draw ontario
AOR-21 sept 2019
Med pass:-15 oct 2019
Biomimetic:-25 oct 2019
Call CIC:-24 jan 2020 (waiting for security)
Reply from CIC:-27 FEB (file under process)
GU:-10 march 2020 1:40 AM(INDIAN TIME)
PPR:-10 march 2020 5:05 pm(Indian time)
Thanks group for your unforgettable
Support.
And HAPPY HOLI to all of you.
Congrats!!!

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
Guys i have also got the "Ready for Visa" mail on 10th march.

My AOR was 5 sept, 2019... just couple of days i got web response that my background check is still under process and within couple days i got this mail.. passports have been submitted, hopefully i will get them back soon!

Thanks to all!

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Guys i have also got the "Ready for Visa" mail on 10th march.

My AOR was 5 sept, 2019... just couple of days i got web response that my background check is still under process and within couple days i got this mail.. passports have been submitted, hopefully i will get them back soon!

Thanks to all!
Congratulations

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Greetings I just got an ADR to submit my updated travel document. And had already done that via webform. I even got a reply form an agent acknowledging it. I dnt know why they still requested it. But I have done the needful by uploading it again through my account.

rohansoni369

Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys, need your help.

please advise if below email is confirmation of PR? I have already paid my rprf fees for myself and my wife in start of application. Is PR not yet final?

Dear ABC: The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform Sydney immediately by email to: Sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Below they are asking for RPRF fees however; I have paid that in start of application.

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys, need your help.

please advise if below email is confirmation of PR? I have already paid my rprf fees for myself and my wife in start of application. Is PR not yet final?

Dear ABC: The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform Sydney immediately by email to: Sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Below they are asking for RPRF fees however; I have paid that in start of application.
I really don't understand them these days. I was asked as well to upload my updated travel document and I have already sent it over a week ago via Web form only for me to get an ADR today asking for the same document

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
@All- I have a query..

My passports have been submitted for Visa stamping just a day ago. My wife's passport has 7 months validity as of now, before it expires.
Anyways it meets 6 months validity criteria for now... but my question is...

" If I plan to travel in 2-3 months, then my wife;s passport would be having just 2-3 months validity then, would that cause any trouble while immigration, as I know for visitor visa, at airport they always check for 6 months validity... do I need to apply new passport here in India before leaving, or could I do there in Canada after reaching..."

any advise on this would be helpful, Thanks!