+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Phoenix@16

Nov 7, 2019
Hello,

As per my conversation with IRCC call center, I came to know that my file is marked, review required and assigned to an officer. Also he told me that security has not started, as no document is required from me. I have a PN from SINP (EE) and paid RPRF, upon request from them on 24/10/2019. My AOR is 22/09/2020. Can some one experienced, advise me the probability of getting through, even after RR? Any upfront action can be taken

My SINP application also was rejected first, stating NOC mismatch, which I counter argued by raising second review request. They in turn have reviewed it again and nominated me.

Also they informed that my visa office is CIO Sydney, NS.
Hi I wanted to ask is the review required for eligibility?Also did when did u come to know RR was marked?was ur eligibility ever recommended pass or met before you came to know ABOUT RR?

Reactions: garbaczpaula

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
Is it true that review required for eligibility cases take beyond 6 months?????????
My AOR is September 22,2019.
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Review Required
Every time I call them, they always tell me that I have still review required for eligibility. Seems like they have not touched my file after that.
Extremely worried as I am completing 6 months this month. I ordered GCMS notes twice, but have not received them yet.
As far as I know all my documents are complete - correct NOC, duties and responsibilities, dates, hours and company's letterhead but I fail to understand why review required????
Any suggestions?

Reactions: garbaczpaula

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Is it true that review required for eligibility cases take beyond 6 months?????????
Criminality - Passed
Every time I call them, they always tell me that I have still review required for eligibility. Seems like they have not touched my file after that.
Extremely worried as I am completing 6 months this month. I ordered GCMS notes twice, but have not received them yet.
As far as I know all my documents are complete - correct NOC, duties and responsibilities, dates, hours and company's letterhead but I fail to understand why review required????
Any suggestions?
Have you claimed Job Offer points? Or just CEC

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Review required is not that big of a concern. Someone senior would be assessing your case. Your Total experience should be aligned with the NOC code. Don’t worry. Keep calling them weekly !

Reactions: Clindamycin

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

I haven't still received a PPR. I moved to B.C, Canada in October AFTER getting an ITA and submitting my application and my medical test. Could that be a reason why I haven't heard anything?

My details -
AOR - September 21, 2019
Medical - Oct 10, 2019

Status - BG - "We are processing your background check..."
Medical - "You passed the medical exam"
Review Eligbility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Is anyone out there in a similar situation?
Also, what should I expect next - since I am already in Canada a COPR wouldn't make sense.

Will appreciate any inputs you might have.

thanks,
-v-

fly2CA

Feb 26, 2020
Yes! it is true .Same happened with my sister file last year direct PPR request, Reason of my worry is that my file is over 5 months 3 days now . As per immigration tracker data oct AOR files got PPR request.
Hey! My profile got updated yesterday. It now says BGC is in process. Hope there is a progress in yours too.

CIC Inland

Mar 6, 2020
Hi All,

I Have been following the forum from long time never posted anything but all the post and info was very helpful. just thought of sharing my timeline

I'm a CEC Inland Applicant

ITA: 3rd September
AOR : 17th Sept
Medical : 9th October
IRCC Webform: 18 December 2 Webform Submitted ; change of address and Job resignation with proof.
GU1: 17th Jan, status changed to checking your BG
GU2: 21st Jan, status changed to reviewing Eligibility
No new updates till 3rd March

Called CIC on 3rd March, asking specific questions regarding eligibility, BG and Security. Agent responded with the same status mentioned before 3rd march.

4th March: Received an email saying new update on application, on checking the application found a new message as "Information Letter" which was basically PPR request but still all the status are same as mentioned above. All the status will be changed later and application will say approved once the passport is stamped and COPR is Issued.
4th march: 12 days was remaining to 6 month processing period.

5th March : Passport Sent to Ottawa Office

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: nns14 and pkhare23

Bn2ca

Mar 6, 2020
Hi all,
I have been observing this forum quietly for the past few months and it has helped us a great deal so far. We have not received the golden email yet but here is our timeline so far:
AOR - 6th September,2019
MEP - 20 September,2019
Biometric request completed - 15 October,2019
RPRF request - 19 November,2019
After that there was no update, and we raised a webform back in Feb. Came to know that our Eligibility is still in progress and background has not yet started. Criminal is valid. We complete our 6 month mark today and nothing.
We are aware our file is at Montreal CIO, which we know is one of the slower offices. Keeping that in mind is this ok. We did order GCMS last month and are yet to receive them.

SambaBlue

Mar 6, 2020
ITA received:
24-Jul-19​
Medical Date:
03-Sep-19​
Documents submitted:
21-Sep-19​
AOR:
22-Sep-19​
Biometrics request:
07-Oct-19​
Ready for Visa email:
28-Feb-20​
Passport Submitted:
03-Mar-20​
Passport & COPR received:
05-Mar-20​
CIC updated:
06-Mar-20​

Applied from Riyadh on Pakistani Passport.

SambaBlue

Mar 6, 2020
Criminality - Passed
Any suggestions?
Our last correspondence on CIC was on 7 Oct 2019 when they requested us for Biometrics. Till today there was no update on our CIC account even after we have received our passports yesterday after approval. Today our CIC account updated to reflect the "approved" status and we came to know that our eligibility and background checks were completed on 26th Feb 2020. And we received ready for visa email on 28th Feb 2020. So all in all it took approximately 5 months.

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
and on your IRCC website, what percentage is it showing? you should be somewhere around 90% right>? how many days left your 6 months processing time?
88% now. also just received an ADR today for updated proof of funds.