+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

coolsandy04

Jul 31, 2019
Thank you that is a bit reassuring, but to be honest I have no idea hence my question here ... hopefully someone with similar experience can share their opinion
Hi, I had similar experience in my previous application. The agent told review required for eligibility. At that time, I didn't care much, but it was rejected and I submitted new application. So in your case I doubt there may be some issue. So find yourself what it is and send the document through webform as fast as you can.

Reactions: garbaczpaula

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hi, I had similar experience in my previous application. The agent told review required for eligibility. At that time, I didn't care much, but it was rejected and I submitted new application. So in your case I doubt there may be some issue. So find yourself what it is and send the document through webform as fast as you can.
I raised a webform and ordered gcms notes, cannot do much more than that right now

Reactions: coolsandy04

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Guys, got ppr yesterday. Thank you all. AoR: 17 SEP 19. VO: OTTAWA
Congratulations!!!

What did you do about the biometric request for nonaccompanying spouse?

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have a serious question here . Need help from all you guys who received or have not received PPR. I read my gcms notes and the status is Eligibility: Met ,Criminality: passed and security: not started. Vo CIO sydney
I noticed that the gcms notes says:

Application assignment
Assigned to :CB01126
Assigned by : TM20***

Now i have read in other post that whoever is assigned this person CB01126 , takes around 8-10 months for processing. I want to know if anyone of you guys have this in gcms. Those who got PPR can also let me know so we know what to expect here. Twitter also has many reports against this person for longer processing times.
Please reply all.

Vivektal81

May 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have a serious question here . Need help from all you guys who received or have not received PPR. I read my gcms notes and the status is Eligibility: Met ,Criminality: passed and security: not started. Vo CIO sydney
I noticed that the gcms notes says:

Application assignment
Assigned to :CB01126
Assigned by : TM20***

Now i have read in other post that whoever is assigned this person CB01126 , takes around 8-10 months for processing. I want to know if anyone of you guys have this in gcms. Those who got PPR can also let me know so we know what to expect here. Twitter also has many reports against this person for longer processing times.
Please reply all.
will you share Twitter link to review . my vo office is also sydney. 21 sep AOR

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
PR Timeline:
FSW Outland (Nigeria)
ITA Aug 12th
Medicals Aug 27th
AOR Sept 5th (Estimated completion date on GCKey March 5th 2020)
Medicals Updated on GCkey Sept 19th
Biometrics Sept 24th (Updated on GCkey same day)

No Update...

Email sent to CIC for VO confirmation Dec 20th
Email response from CIC Dec 31st (VO confirmed to be Ottawa)
PPR Jan 10th
Passport Submission Jan 15th
CoPR Feb 5th
Congratulations, you're blessed to have gotten VOOttawa

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Greetings everyone. AOR 30th September 2019. Got a reply from the Web form raised last week. Vo Ottawa as I already know. Background verifications not initiated yet, security verifications also not initiated yet. This is 30days left before the 6months elapses. Is this normal that these checks are yet to be initiated?

Msgarcha

Feb 17, 2016
will you share Twitter link to review . my vo office is also sydney. 21 sep AOR
Just search for CB01126 on twitter and you will see everything. Also here is the thread with some replies from previous users as well.Lets work on this together if ou are still stuck with this person so we do not have to wait such long time. Senior people are welcome to help us in this case.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/file-at-vo-cio-sydney-assigned-to-cb01126-let’s-connect-here.623754/page-24