+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi, I followed the steps. They asked for two things - application number and year of birth. When I entered and confirmed this info, the automated line said - 'Using the info you have provided, we are unable to find your application'.
Also, the call center was closed when I called. They said 8AM-4PM local time.
What's the best time to call them?
The best time to call them is few minutes before 8AM EST on weekdays. The wait time is like 2-3 mins and agents are little helpful since it is start of the day

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nooooo... bad news and I need ideas everyone!

I just received my GCMS notes and it looks like for one of my jobs I am not getting any CRS points and review is required. This means my points are lower than the required amount. This is because of no reference letter from the organisation and so they couldn't verify my job duties (I did provide LOE, position description, contract, pay slips to prove I worked there). But that organisation closed a few years ago and so I can't get a custom letter on their letterhead. Any ideas about what I should do? I think my application will be rejected :( :(

Last edited:

IGOR_BR

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi, I followed the steps. They asked for two things - application number and year of birth. When I entered and confirmed this info, the automated line said - 'Using the info you have provided, we are unable to find your application'.
Same message here...

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Nooooo... bad news and I need ideas everyone!

I just received my GCMS notes and it looks like for one of my jobs I am not getting any CRS points and review is required. This means my points are lower than the required amount. This is because of no reference letter from the organisation and so they couldn't verify my job duties (I did provide LOE, position description, contract, pay slips to prove I worked there). But that organisation closed a few years ago and so I can't get a custom letter on their letterhead. Any ideas about what I should do? I think my application will be rejected :( :(
Well at this point I think the best option for you is to provide a reference letter or affidavits. Even though the company is closed you do have a contact for your old managers, HR department right ?? Ask them if they are ready to sign a affidavit where in they are ready to testify to your job responsibilities. And also if possible that a reference letter could not issued because company is no longer in operation. You would need one from your immediate manager, one from a colleague and a self declaration from you.

Reactions: MelanieL

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Well at this point I think the best option for you is to provide a reference letter or affidavits. Even though the company is closed you do have a contact for your old managers, HR department right ?? Ask them if they are ready to sign a affidavit where in they are ready to testify to your job responsibilities. And also if possible that a reference letter could not issued because company is no longer in operation. You would need one from your immediate manager, one from a colleague and a self declaration from you.
This. Try and get it ASAP and submit via webform with another LOE reinforcing it + precious proof you submitted. Also emphasize that company is closed (if you’re able to submit proof of closure do that too). Good luck!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
8am. Call in ready with specific questions to guide the conversation.

Hafid1

Jan 6, 2020
Hi
I have received the same letter. But i did not understand what they mean, in step:required documents, by the height and colour of eyes. How will you justify this ?
Thanks

Just received an update on my account and there is a new message with the subject "Information letter" and below message:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

Step 1 - update your application if any changes
Step 2 - determine if you need to submit your passport
Step 3 - prepare required documents
Step 4 - submit required documents

Print and submit Annex A.

Can someone please tell if this is the PPR?
Thanks for your help in advance

anntgg13

Jan 15, 2020
Hello,

When I called to CIC, the agent said that my eligibility has been verified. Does "met" and "verified" mean the same thing here?
Hi, i believe its the same thing. actually i dont 100% believe in whatever an agent told on phone cuz they can literally tell us whatever we want to hear. So i also order the gcms notes just in case.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi
I have received the same letter. But i did not understand what they mean, in step:required documents, by the height and colour of eyes. How will you justify this ?
Thanks
Congratulations dude you received your PPR ... Now you need to submit your passport for stamping... Good luck !!!

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hello,

When I called to CIC, the agent said that my eligibility has been verified. Does "met" and "verified" mean the same thing here?
Hi, eligibility check is done in two steps first an analyst or an assistant checks your eligibility and give a remark like "met", " Recommended pass" or "Passed". And then the immigration officer reviews everything and then gives final decision. I hope that helps

Reactions: Anh_Lam