+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
What do you mean what's happening? Have you been following the news since March 2020? Are you inland or outland? I passed all the stages in April and since then only final decision is pending. And it's pending because of covid.
IRCC has started issuing outland PPRs. People with AOR of March 2020 have their PPR issued. That's what makes me disappointed.

Reactions: Fantastica

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
IRCC has started issuing outland PPRs. People with AOR of March 2020 have their PPR issued. That's what makes me disappointed.
I feel you. It's super frustrating and as much as I'm happy for those Feb/Mar 2020 AORs receiving their PPRs I'm also annoyed by the pathetic way IRCC is handling the whole situation. Seems they just pick random applications to issue PPR. I am ready to go, there are flights from Europe. Just allow me already!

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
I feel you. It's super frustrating and as much as I'm happy for those Feb/Mar 2020 AORs receiving their PPRs I'm also annoyed by the pathetic way IRCC is handling the whole situation. Seems they just pick random applications to issue PPR. I am ready to go, there are flights from Europe. Just allow me already!
In your view, how long usually does it take between security passed and ppr? Are there further steps in between these two stages?

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
In your view, how long usually does it take between security passed and ppr? Are there further steps in between these two stages?
In my understanding Security is the last stage and it can be taken care of within a day. Though I am not an expert and I may be wrong about it.

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
Wow, is this true? Why can't they finish all the backlogs in previous months first? And they're still issuing ITAs just to hit their yearly quota. It's just sad and frustrating.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Some days I am so frustrated with my VO I feel like just withdrawing my application and move on with my life. It is so unfair that we have paid fees for application processing yet we cannot get simple email response for application specific inquiry despite the processing times passing for many months. My Application will be 1 year old next week's weekend. Add that I had previous four months application which was cancelled due to incompleteness, I have been dealing with visa applications for a year and half! Further 1 year of document collections, damned IELTS, etc... It is insane.

All the excitement of migrating to Canada completely drained by the process and inhumane, indecency of no communication from VO whatsoever. For them it is just work, for us it is our lives.

It has nothing to do with the pandemic as they were unresponsive even well before that. I will give them one more month before making up my mind.

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Some days I am so frustrated with my VO I feel like just withdrawing my application and move on with my life. It is so unfair that we have paid fees for application processing yet we cannot get simple email response for application specific inquiry despite the processing times passing for many months. My Application will be 1 year old next week's weekend. Add that I had previous four months application which was cancelled due to incompleteness, I have been dealing with visa applications for a year and half! Further 1 year of document collections, damned IELTS, etc... It is insane.

All the excitement of migrating to Canada completely drained by the process and inhumane, indecency of no communication from VO whatsoever. For them it is just work, for us it is our lives.

It has nothing to do with the pandemic as they were unresponsive even well before that. I will give them one more month before making up my mind.
I feel exactly like that. Like withdrawing my application because frankly, nobody knows when they will move on. I'm not exactly young and want to settle finally. They are probably waiting until the vaccine is available. I think immigration should be excluded from travel restrictions. Moving to Canada for good is a life-changing event, not tourism. It is essential for me. What annoys me the most though is the lack of communication from their side as if they didn't give a damn about thousands of people waiting with everything on hold around them. They should make it clear and postpone immigration till let's say the end of 2021 and everyone would get along with their lives. Canada in my eyes is a different country now. Not as perfect as it used to be.

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020

Same feeling. Seems they will suspend until the pandemic is over. But I am afraid it will take 2 or 3 years to recover to normal life. So sad!

Reactions: nns14

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
I feel exactly like that. Like withdrawing my application because frankly, nobody knows when they will move on. I'm not exactly young and want to settle finally. They are probably waiting until the vaccine is available. I think immigration should be excluded from travel restrictions. Moving to Canada for good is a life-changing event, not tourism. It is essential for me. What annoys me the most though is the lack of communication from their side as if they didn't give a damn about thousands of people waiting with everything on hold around them. They should make it clear and postpone immigration till let's say the end of 2021 and everyone would get along with their lives. Canada in my eyes is a different country now. Not as perfect as it used to be.
Mate, Absolutely Correct!

Reactions: himanshugarg28

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018

Please calm down and take a deep breath. "You are nearer there than when you first started" - This has always been the case for us whose application are being processed through the Accra Visa Office even before the pandemic. Most of the applications spans over a 2 year period without any form of communication from the VO, but yet still, we are not deterred.

Reactions: ptitfemme and nns14

AdeelK86

Aug 4, 2020
hi everyone, yesterday I received a request from my VO for height and eye color details and passport bio-pages for myself and my dependents, any idea what this means for the application and has any body else over here received the same request. My AOR is end Sep 19

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
hi everyone, yesterday I received a request from my VO for height and eye color details and passport bio-pages for myself and my dependents, any idea what this means for the application and has any body else over here received the same request. My AOR is end Sep 19
Which VO?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Height and eye color are requested before PPR.

What's your nationality or are your passport near expiration? Just trying to understand why they requesting passport bio pages.