+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Any info about Outland applications. IRCC dose t seem to be replying apart from, your application is under process. GCMS notes say approved and ready for copr. As of feb 2020. But no emails or anything. Just the long wait. Read somewhere that even if you get CoPR you will most likely won’t be allowed to travel to validate it till you can prove its essential travel. This whole damn year is just an awful waste. Starting to think it might not happen this year.

nur_amirkhan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Hi Everyone! AOR 17th Sep 2019, Medicals passed 28th Sep 2019. I've received a ghost update about the medicals. Now under Medical Exams, it says :
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Did anyone receive the same ghost update in recent days?

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi Everyone! AOR 17th Sep 2019, Medicals passed 28th Sep 2019. I've received a ghost update about the medicals. Now under Medical Exams, it says :
Your medical has expired.

Bn2ca

Mar 6, 2020
It's best if you either call or order gcms notes to clear this. We have the same info on our profile and waiting for gcms notes to see if the medicals have been extended or we need to undergo meds again.

nur_amirkhan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
It's best if you either call or order gcms notes to clear this. We have the same info on our profile and waiting for gcms notes to see if the medicals have been extended or we need to undergo meds again.
Thanks for the advice! I’ve just ordered GCMS notes less than a month ago, don’t want to spend too much money on notes. Please keep me posted about your medicals status. Thanks

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Any info about Outland applications. IRCC dose t seem to be replying apart from, your application is under process. GCMS notes say approved and ready for copr. As of feb 2020. But no emails or anything. Just the long wait. Read somewhere that even if you get CoPR you will most likely won’t be allowed to travel to validate it till you can prove its essential travel. This whole damn year is just an awful waste. Starting to think it might not happen this year.
i'm in the same exact situation, sitting in Canada with my spouse outside.....

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
yes, this means your medical has expired, but they will most likely extend it for you. I had this message displayed on my account after my medicals expired in May and then they just updated it with an extension now.

Reactions: nur_amirkhan

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I have been studying my GCMS notes for a few weeks. In the notes section there's a part that the officer says:

Final decision pending rework of PA's IMM Medicals. Request in process

Does this mean since I submitted my new medicals, I am only waiting for a final decision? Also under assessment section there's a part that says:

Other Reqs: Cancelled

What does this mean? @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys,

I have been studying my GCMS notes for a few weeks. In the notes section there's a part that the officer says:

Final decision pending rework of PA's IMM Medicals. Request in process

Does this mean since I submitted my new medicals, I am only waiting for a final decision? Also under assessment section there's a part that says:

Other Reqs: Cancelled

What does this mean? @legalfalcon
Yes, once the decision on your new medicals is in, a final decision on your application will be made. As regards the other requests, they have been cancelled as no further investigation is required.

This is subject to that your eligibility and security is passed.

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I got my gcms note sometime in July where the officer had mentioned that refusal letter will be sent because he wasn't convinced I have a brother who is a permanent resident of Canada. I quickly sent more documents ( family photos, our marriage certificate where my dad signed as witness for both of our marriages, letter of attestation from national population commission for both of us and my brother swore an affidavit in Canada). After a week I also sent docs to include my new born to my application. Last 2 weeks he was successfully included to our application but nothing was mentioned about the concern of me having a sibling who is a Canada or even after sending a webform asking about my eligibility status. Should I assume that the officers concern as per my sibling concern is sorted out now since my adding my new born request was treated? Pls I need response. @legalfalcon please your input will be also appreciated. Thanks

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Yes, once the decision on your new medicals is in, a final decision on your application will be made. As regards the other requests, they have been cancelled as no further investigation is required.

This is subject to that your eligibility and security is passed.
Thanks for your response, always helpful.

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Based on your GCMS notes, your eligibility is yet to be determined by an officer. You can read my previous post to see how the GCMS notes should look like when your eligibility is passed by an officer. You only have a case analyst notes.

The post is available at #3,199

As regards review required, my old post, which I am reporting here:

Also on page 2, your security is redacted. So most likely your security has started. If your Job duties substantially match the job duties of the NOC selected, then you need not worry.
Hi @legalfalcon

Following your response to my above post #2,518 where the case analyst says REVIEW REQUIRED, I came across the following under APPLICATION on further study of my GCMS notes:

APPLICATION: 9
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Passed

Would I be correct to assume that the REVIEW that was recommended by the Case Analyst to the Final Officer, was done and hence that's why it says PASSED?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
@legalfalcon if eligibility is passed, criminality for PA is passed and pending for nonaccompanying spouse, would security start? I ordered GCMS in July but it says Security Not Started. Is it possible Security already started by officer hasn't yet updated the file? Should I order CBSA notes to know Security status? Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Following your response to my above post #2,518 where the case analyst says REVIEW REQUIRED, I came across the following under APPLICATION on further study of my GCMS notes:

APPLICATION: 9
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Passed

Would I be correct to assume that the REVIEW that was recommended by the Case Analyst to the Final Officer, was done and hence that's why it says PASSED?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Your interpretation is correct, but there will also be a corresponding note in the last 3-5 pages by an officer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon if eligibility is passed, criminality for PA is passed and pending for nonaccompanying spouse, would security start? I ordered GCMS in July but it says Security Not Started. Is it possible Security already started by officer hasn't yet updated the file? Should I order CBSA notes to know Security status? Thanks.
Not all individuals in the application will go through security screening by CBSA / CSIS. Only those that IRCC believe need security screening will be sent to CBSA / CSIS. So it could be that the PA is in security screening and for other it may not start. What does the status of security on page 2 show?

Reactions: nns14