16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Hi,

Please update my status changed to Decision made on May 10.
Updated

I thought they would complete it after test. You have taken test before you ordered notes or after?
Test is in 2 weeks time. I ordered notes a month ago.

And finally my online status changed to Decision Made. The change happened either today morning or last evening because I checked yesterday afternoon.

Everyone says there is no correlation between GCMS notes and your application progress but I am expecting my GCMS notes today (applied April 13). Coincidence?
Updated

I passed test 19/2 Montreal also
And still in process no change
You're not on the sheet - can you please provide full details and I'll add you?

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
And finally my online status changed to Decision Made. The change happened either today morning or last evening because I checked yesterday afternoon.

Everyone says there is no correlation between GCMS notes and your application progress but I am expecting my GCMS notes today (applied April 13). Coincidence?

Congrats ! You must be relieved ...

Reactions: ski

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15

alicejiang

Oct 3, 2018
Hello all,

Any applicants from Montreal have received updates? I had my test done on January 28 and still waiting for the oath invitation. It's been almost four months...

thonexio

Sep 6, 2018
Hello all,

Any applicants from Montreal have received updates? I had my test done on January 28 and still waiting for the oath invitation. It's been almost four months...

Hey there! Same here, I took the exam last february and I'm still witing for the Oath invite. It's annoying to wait this long.

abhinavshah

Nov 13, 2013
Hi All,

My citizenship test is in a couple of days. I think that they may verify all my supporting documents & entry stamps on my passport on the test date.

I have a couple of entry stamps missing on my passport (ie CBSA missed the entry stamp on my arrival in Canada) from road trips to the USA. These trips were made few months after i landed as a PR. I am wondering if the missing Canada entry stamps may create a problem for my application processing? Should i carry my flight/bus tickets as a proof that I entered Canada on the specific day as mentioned on my physical presence calculator? Anything else that I can carry as proof of return from my visits to the US?

Anyone else who was in similar boat if you could advise / help , that will be great.

Thanks

mozsol

Nov 22, 2017

Hi there,
I applied the citizenship application on 06 Sep 2018, wrote the test and passed on Feb 04, 2019 in Ottawa, and had an interview with a CO afterward. The CO told me all look good and they'll get back to me within 6 to 8 weeks for the Oath ceremony.

But as of today, my ECAS status shows In-Process and I called CIC few times but no worth agent says to wait as IRCC standard processing time is 12 months to complete the application.

I'm curious to know if anyone from Ottawa people has a similar experience of long waiting for Decision made?? Please advise.

mozsol

Nov 22, 2017

Hi there,
I applied the citizenship application on 06 Sep 2018, wrote the test and passed on Feb 04, 2019 in Ottawa, and had an interview with a CO afterward. The CO told me all look good and they'll get back to me within 6 to 8 weeks for the Oath ceremony.

But as of today, my ECAS status shows In-Process and I called CIC few times but no worth agent says to wait as IRCC standard processing time is 12 months to complete the application.

I'm curious to know if anyone from Ottawa people has a similar experience of long waiting for Decision made?? Please advise.

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Folks, just wanted to update everyone that I have not disappeared. Still waiting for test invite.

Admin, please update my record as well. IP date is December 10 and fingerprinting done on December 31.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi All,

My citizenship test is in a couple of days. I think that they may verify all my supporting documents & entry stamps on my passport on the test date.

I have a couple of entry stamps missing on my passport (ie CBSA missed the entry stamp on my arrival in Canada) from road trips to the USA. These trips were made few months after i landed as a PR. I am wondering if the missing Canada entry stamps may create a problem for my application processing? Should i carry my flight/bus tickets as a proof that I entered Canada on the specific day as mentioned on my physical presence calculator? Anything else that I can carry as proof of return from my visits to the US?

Anyone else who was in similar boat if you could advise / help , that will be great.

Thanks
I am not in the same boat but from what I have gathered it would be better if you take any document supporting your claims with you. That will give closure to all the outbound trips for which you don't have inbound stamps. Better to keep things handy. If you don't have any of the documents, don't worry. They can get your information from CBSA. You might have to sign a document for them to authorize access to your CBSA documents. It is not a big deal. They come across several cases like yours in a day. They know the drill.

ski

Nov 20, 2013
Hi there,

Processing time depends on your visa office. Vancouver is notoriously slow. Mississauga and Brampton are pretty slow too. Ottawa and Montreal and quite similar. Typically, anything the agent tells is you is a "vague estimate". Usually it is a 5 to 6 months wait for oath after the test. Did you spend time out of Canada for which you submitted a police clearance certificate? I am guess my delay to DM was because of that as the CO said she would "analyze" the PCC that I submitted. They might have independently verified as well.

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Folks, just wanted to update everyone that I have not disappeared. Still waiting for test invite.

Admin, please update my record as well. IP date is December 10 and fingerprinting done on December 31.
Updated!