LANDED..........
01-02-15
Hi,

Please update;

Test invite: 11 Feb 2019
Test: 2nd March 20/20
Dm: 3rd March
Oath: TBD

I originally applied in July 2018 however my application was returned due to incomplete SIN number and incorrect photo size. Wasn’t until September that i resent. Lady interviewing me seemed to think that I should get my oath by July as that was the date signed originally. Any others with returned applications told this?

Thanks
Updated - congrats!

abhinavshah

Nov 13, 2013
Hi there,

I am based in Ottawa and my application submitted in September 2018 went in process on Jan 15, 2019 as per ECAS , however I haven't heard anything about my application ever since nor got a test invite or a request for more information in my emails/ECAS.

Anybody else on the same boat?

Thanks,
Abhinav

canirish2018

Nov 30, 2018
Updated - congrats!
my timeline is similar to yours, I sent my documents in July, however forgot to tick a box on one of the application so they only officially receieved the applications in Sept! I am sitting the test tomorrow and Im hoping that the Oath ceremony isn't going to be in July, as my PR expires in April. I had just hoped this process would be over before my PR expired.

ulsterman82

May 24, 2014
my timeline is similar to yours, I sent my documents in July, however forgot to tick a box on one of the application so they only officially receieved the applications in Sept! I am sitting the test tomorrow and Im hoping that the Oath ceremony isn't going to be in July, as my PR expires in April. I had just hoped this process would be over before my PR expired.
That would be a shame having to apply for another PR card. Are u planning to leave the country at all?

PKS_SKS

Dec 13, 2013
Hi, Please update the status in the excel

Applicant name: PKS_SKS
Application Type: Family
Application Received Sep 19, 2018.
AOR Dec 06, 2018.
Started processing Dec 27, 2018
Received Test Invite Feb 06, 2019
Test Date (Montreal) Feb 27, 2019
Decision Made : Mar 6, 2019
Oath: Waiting time 3-6 months as per the officer who took the interview.

FREDOBO

Apr 7, 2017
I have just checked my Application status and it is now "Decision Made"

Does it this means all processes completed and positively am going for OATH Ceremony?

I had interview on the 5th of March and Decision Made: March 13

Please update

Reactions: GNPLC

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Hi, Please update the status in the excel

Applicant name: PKS_SKS
Application Type: Family
Application Received Sep 19, 2018.
AOR Dec 06, 2018.
Started processing Dec 27, 2018
Received Test Invite Feb 06, 2019
Test Date (Montreal) Feb 27, 2019
Decision Made : Mar 6, 2019
Oath: Waiting time 3-6 months as per the officer who took the interview.
Updated

Does it this means all processes completed and positively am going for OATH Ceremony?

Please update
Updated

ywg_dude

Apr 29, 2014
Hi there,

I am based in Ottawa and my application submitted in September 2018 went in process on Jan 15, 2019 as per ECAS , however I haven't heard anything about my application ever since nor got a test invite or a request for more information in my emails/ECAS.

Thanks,
Abhinav
Hi Abhinav,
We are also Ottawa based Sep applicants, and our application is "In Process" since Dec 21st. Like you, we did not get a test invite yet.
I sent a web form to IRCC asking what is the status of my file, and according to the response I got my file is still being processed and I should not worry.
I know personally an Ottawa Oct applicant that already took the test. I don't know what affect the processing duration.
I guess we just need to keep on waiting.

Mmasud

Sep 22, 2018
Try calling tomorrow instead and see if u get the same response
What is the best number and time to call. I tried calling them couple of time . They left message that they are not able to transfer to a live agent because of the call Volume :(

Mmasud

Sep 22, 2018
I have the same problem. Mines was send by RCMP Jan 29th to the local office but no updates. I called CIC, the officer said to mail the local office and send them all of my documents. Got a reply back from the webform and they send the finger print application to the responsible officer. I'm still going to mail the local office though just in case.
I am in the same boat :( How do we get the email of the local office ?

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Hi there,

Thanks,
Abhinav
Hello. I am an October applicant from Ottawa. We have similar timelines with respect to AOR and IP dates. I have not seen any updates after IP.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012

Please update
Hi,
yes, processing of your application is finished and is waiting in queue for the oath ceremony.

Ally81

Jul 2, 2014
Hey guys

I was wondering if somehow IRCC sends OATH emails but not received is there a way to check such through CIC online application status system. Like test letters, does they update Oath sending letters/email through online application status system. I asked this question since after decision made status when we click decision made it still shows about sending invitation for tests and does not show that test passed and decision made.