VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Admin please update spreadsheet
Passed exam for both of us.

Thanks
Updated

Mine status just turned to DM after 2 days of test. It is moving quick in Calgary.

Thank you for the Admin and others helpful information from this website.

Hope everyone has good news soon.
Updated

Hi everyone, I just found this thread.

Super useful! thanks for compiling all the info.

My application was received on September 17, 2018
They send me the message that they received it on December 3, 2018.
Started processing on December 10, 2018
Received notice to take the test on February 22, 2019
Test date is March 26, 2019

Im applying from Vancouver and I had 1098 days.
Added!

irishibanez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Calgary
Passed my exam today. 19/20 :)
My interview was super quick, less than 5 minutes for sure. He only looked at my 2 ID's, and asked a question about if I ever had a conviction blah blah, made me sign something about it, Told me I'll get an Email and congratulated me. That's It. I even had to ask what about the original documents I brought, but he said I'm all good. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GraceCan and GNPLC

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Passed my exam today. 19/20 :)
My interview was super quick, less than 5 minutes for sure. He only looked at my 2 ID's, and asked a question about if I ever had a conviction blah blah, made me sign something about it, Told me I'll get an Email and congratulated me. That's It. I even had to ask what about the original documents I brought, but he said I'm all good. lol
Congratulations

Reactions: irishibanez

Educhinbo

Jun 15, 2012
Passed the exam yesterday; I got 20/20 and my wife got 19/20

The interview was quick. Honestly, this wasn't an interview but a document check. We were congratulated and was told that the letter of oath invitation will be emailed to us in about 4 weeks time. The lady told us that they have received complaints that Calgary folks might have not received the test invite by email. I confirmed that I didn't but CIC sent me an email for my test invite after I called.

The lady told us to call CIC around the first week of April if we have not received the letter of oath ceremony. Apparently, a few individuals that was scheduled to write the exam yesterday did not show up (due to the email not being sent issue).

Good luck everyone - we are ALMOST there :)

For those that are about the write the exam, read the discover Canada book at least once and answer A BUNCH of the online questions. Do not try to memorize. The test, I would say is quite easy. The online prep questions were SUPER helpful.

Reactions: GNPLC

MisD75

Nov 14, 2018
Test was done today (Fed 27) for me and my husband. Both passed with full marks (20/20). We did study hard for it.
Interview was pretty short. Was asked for Passport, PR card, our proof of English which we did not have with us but the interviewer said he will check our file, which he did. He also asked if we we were working, where and what we did. That's about all. Test and Interview took a total of 20mins.

MisD75

Nov 14, 2018
I passed my test today 20/20.
Spouse also passed 19/20.
Edmonton applicant. Please update.

I didn't know I was suppose to go with my children's means of identification by the interviewer was nice to let it pass. So guys, if you have kids, please don't forget to go with their means of ID.

I wish those awaiting to write the test best of luck.

That's strange. we took document for our kids but the interviewer didn't ask for it. We told him we had it and he said it was not necessary. i guess different Interviewers have their criteria

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
Hi,

I fill out the IRCC web form to confirm if they received my finger print. They reply and said no. They send it to the address on the sheet but I guess that the wrong address. Where should it be send?

PKS_SKS

Dec 13, 2013
Please update my status

Name: PKS_SKS
Application Received Sep 19, 2018.
AOR Dec 06, 2018.
Started processing Dec 27, 2018
Received Test Invite Feb 06, 2019
Test Date (Montreal) Feb 27, 2019

Test Passed 20/20:), for me and my wife.
The test was easy, I read the book 2-3 times and gave many online test on various site.

In the interview, the officer just look the PR Card, DL, Health Card and passport. She just asked simple question... like do you own a house, your current job, income tax filed and travel history.

Now waiting time start for 3-6 months for Oath Ceremony.

Reactions: GraceCan

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi,

I fill out the IRCC web form to confirm if they received my finger print. They reply and said no. They send it to the address on the sheet but I guess that the wrong address. Where should it be send?
It takes some days for IRCC to update and attach it to ur file call them again and recheck after a week or 2

Kanuppal

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys!
I have citizenship interview scheduled for tomorrow at Scarborough, and I have a question to ask you all. According to the email I received for the test it says original of all documents submitted at the time of citizenship application. Since I did not submit COPR is that required too? The reason I am asking this question is that I don’t have the original COPR as it with my dad and he is out of the country. I do have a copy of it though. Pls kindly share your inputs
PS: As per mail it specifically says original of documents supported at the time of citizenship application.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passed the exam yesterday; I got 20/20 and my wife got 19/20

The interview was quick. Honestly, this wasn't an interview but a document check. We were congratulated and was told that the letter of oath invitation will be emailed to us in about 4 weeks time. The lady told us that they have received complaints that Calgary folks might have not received the test invite by email. I confirmed that I didn't but CIC sent me an email for my test invite after I called.

The lady told us to call CIC around the first week of April if we have not received the letter of oath ceremony. Apparently, a few individuals that was scheduled to write the exam yesterday did not show up (due to the email not being sent issue).

Good luck everyone - we are ALMOST there :)

For those that are about the write the exam, read the discover Canada book at least once and answer A BUNCH of the online questions. Do not try to memorize. The test, I would say is quite easy. The online prep questions were SUPER helpful.
I did the test two weeks ago in Calgary. Invite received by email, no problem. Do you have any idea what the issue is with the Calgary office email? Should I be worried about Oath ceremony email not being received? I only ask because I am not at my address for a few weeks and I'm checking my email for Oath invite. Thanks Educhinbo.

Educhinbo

Jun 15, 2012
I did the test two weeks ago in Calgary. Invite received by email, no problem. Do you have any idea what the issue is with the Calgary office email? Should I be worried about Oath ceremony email not being received? I only ask because I am not at my address for a few weeks and I'm checking my email for Oath invite. Thanks Educhinbo.
Hi Nagrish,

I don't really know. From what I have heard, there are few people that have not received the test email emails (other than Calgary applicants). The lady that interviewed us yesterday confirmed that some folks did not receive the email. She suggested that I should call CIC in the first week of April if I did not receive the a letter for Oath invite. While I watch for my email, I will call CIC in April to make sure I am covered.
I will suggest you do the same - call CIC when possible to check in for your oath letter.

Best of luck

Reactions: nagrish

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
It takes some days for IRCC to update and attach it to ur file call them again and recheck after a week or 2
The issue is this was done from Jan 28 and the RCMP said they send it in the mail Jan 29th. Its been a month now. I dont have the official copy of the finger print so i just did a web form and send the application of request that the CSI send to RCMP.