VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
I see an August applicant got their test date already for December!! :eek:

vahancouver

Nov 30, 2018
Hi I have a question.
I sent my application on Aug 31, 2018 and it was delivered on Sept 7, 2018.
I still haven't received any emails from them about AOR and the application hasn't been returned either.
I am a little worried as I see many people that sent after me already got their AOR.
What can I do in this situation? I called them a few days ago and they said be patient, we are opening the applications from late August currently...
Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.
Thank you!

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Hi I have a question.
I sent my application on Aug 31, 2018 and it was delivered on Sept 7, 2018.
I still haven't received any emails from them about AOR and the application hasn't been returned either.
I am a little worried as I see many people that sent after me already got their AOR.
What can I do in this situation? I called them a few days ago and they said be patient, we are opening the applications from late August currently...
Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.
Thank you!
i believe no one can say the actual root cause of the delay unless u get some info from CIC. but yea , ideally you should have got the AOR by now seeing the trend i have seen people getting AOR for those who submitted by sep 20-25 time range now

Ally81

Jul 2, 2014
Not sure what to think.. I submitted my App on Sept 3rd but realized I missed the sign the presence calculator sheet. So, I sent a new package on Monday 10th. I haven't received any response for any of my applications. I am hoping for a return of my first application and a AOR for the second one. Any thoughts?
A new package is considered new and is processed according to the date it is received. Did you realized after they return your application or you just pre-empt by sending new package? In any case, per how it has been seen generally from forum reviews, it gets processed according to the date received.

Reactions: rickyfaneite

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
I submitted a webform for my Sep 28th application and got the following response. No AOR yet. Hoping that I will get it next week.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before September 10, 2018.

We invite you to verify the processing times on the IRCC website and contact us using the IRCC Web form if they have passed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Does anyone know how often eCAS is updated?

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
For sept spreadsheet, please remove my name as my app. was returned.
thnks

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
I submitted a webform for my Sep 28th application and got the following response. No AOR yet. Hoping that I will get it next week.

Good day,

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before September 10, 2018.

We invite you to verify the processing times on the IRCC website and contact us using the IRCC Web form if they have passed.

Although they said today that they couldn't find my detail in system, I still got my AOR today.

Cheers!

Mamin

Dec 4, 2018

Good day,

In