IP: Pending
Test: Pending
Oath: Pending

Thanks
Added. Good luck! :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
my sent on Sep 27 2018 and checked the fedex tracking and it is received on Sep 30.
I have just checked the status and my detail is not coming out at all? do you know why? If you could share your experience?

thanks in advance
If you are referring to the status on ECAS it won't show up until about a week after you receive the AOR.

Kanuppal

Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, I applied for citizenship in September 2018. Going through the thread I am not sure if I did the right thing in terms of submitting identification document.
  • if you had a passport in the past 5 years:
    • photocopies of 1 piece of government issued identification with your name, date of birth and photograph

• Photocopy of personal identification. Examples of identification you can use include:
    • driver’s license;
    • health insurance card
    • senior citizen’s card
    • age of majority card
Based on above i just submitted my driver license and photocopy biographical page of passport document. I.e. only 2 pieces of ids I submitted. For personal identification which says driver license I did not repeat it again as I believed, I already have submitted it with passport photocopy. Did I do right, will my application be returned ??

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi guys, I applied for citizenship in September 2018. Going through the thread I am not sure if I did the right thing in terms of submitting identification document.
  • if you had a passport in the past 5 years:
    • photocopies of 1 piece of government issued identification with your name, date of birth and photograph

• Photocopy of personal identification. Examples of identification you can use include:
    • driver’s license;
    • health insurance card
    • senior citizen’s card
    • age of majority card
Based on above i just submitted my driver license and photocopy biographical page of passport document. I.e. only 2 pieces of ids I submitted. For personal identification which says driver license I did not repeat it again as I believed, I already have submitted it with passport photocopy. Did I do right, will my application be returned ??
Yes, that's what was asked of you. Photocopies of passports and 1 piece of government issued ID. If that's what you submitted then you're all set.

Kanuppal

Oct 26, 2018
Yes, that's what was asked of you. Photocopies of passports and 1 piece of government issued ID. If that's what you submitted then you're all set.
Hi thank you so much , just wanted to ask it says if passport then 1 piece of govt issued id and then again it repeat photocopy of personal identification that’s what go me confused and worried

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi thank you so much , just wanted to ask it says if passport then 1 piece of govt issued id and then again it repeat photocopy of personal identification that’s what go me confused and worried
You got that wrong :) It asks for passport and one piece of government issued ID. Then it lists examples of IDs that you can use.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
August 17th applicant just received AOR. We're SO close now.

EDIT: And an application that was received Aug 20, 2018 has been returned today. So processing for September applications will begin soon.

Last edited:

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
the forum was full of all kind of garbage, issues, concerns, uncontrolled emotions while applying for PR. very interesting to see that citizenship process s different. everybody is patient and relaxed.
Agreed. It's almost errie. *tumble weed rolling by*

navi2235

Jul 17, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-15
AOR Received.
28-11-15
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
13-05-15
Med's Done....
22-05-15
Interview........
None,Probably Waived
Passport Req..
DM 26-08-2015 PPR Eagerly Waiting
Hi I do have a question,if the I'd have the old address
I don’t think they are asking I’d for an address proof , so if the address is in your places you lived then it’s ok
It’s just my view
Thanks and good luck

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
My timeline:

App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1284
App. Sent Date: Sep 26, 2018
App. Delivered Date: Sep 28, 2018

I posted on October group too where I was directed here. Please add me to the spreadsheet. Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
My timeline:

App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1284
App. Sent Date: Sep 26, 2018
App. Delivered Date: Sep 28, 2018

I posted on October group too where I was directed here. Please add me to the spreadsheet. Thanks!
Added :) Good luck!

Oct 31, 2018
Application Sent Sept 09/ 2018 supposed to be received Sept 12/ 2018 - for one single person
Calgary, AB - In Canada entered 1979-01-08, 39 years, 1775 days in Canada listed
UCI # xxxx - yyyy
Wondering why no letter or e-mail of confirmation or any receipt of receiving?
Any other people have same issues?
Is there a way to find out how long more or less it will take for my application to be processed and estimated time to Oath?
Please keep me posted too for this application and please kindly add me to this thread.
Thank you very much for answering to my questions and for adding me to the September 2018 Apps Sheet!

Last edited: