+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september-2017 intake

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
Hii, I have got admission in manitoba for september-2017 intake. I gave IELTS ACADEMIC in April-2015 and my score is going to expire in April-2017. i am confused about applying for student visa. when can i apply for student visa? i read on this forum about this question but different people is givnig different anwers. my agent is telling we can apply after april-2017 for visa. is there any authentic information available on CIC website? please provide link. I read in previous post somebody provided link of cic but there is not any informatin about when anybody should apply for student visa. it is only processing time is given there.
If I apply after April-2017, will I have to re-appear for IELTS as my score will expire in April-2017 on the basis of which I got admission in college. Will I have to get same score again in IELTS according to college standard and my college admission letter is valid till august-2017. will it affect my visa process if i get less score than my previous score in case i get less score and still apply for visa with that score?

please reply. and provide link of cic where information is given about when one should apply for student visa as it has been only mentioned about visa processing time. Thank you

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
remo456 said:
Hii, I have got admission in manitoba for september-2017 intake. I gave IELTS ACADEMIC in April-2015 and my score is going to expire in April-2017. i am confused about applying for student visa. when can i apply for student visa? i read on this forum about this question but different people is givnig different anwers. my agent is telling we can apply after april-2017 for visa. is there any authentic information available on CIC website? please provide link. I read in previous post somebody provided link of cic but there is not any informatin about when anybody should apply for student visa. it is only processing time is given there.
If I apply after April-2017, will I have to re-appear for IELTS as my score will expire in April-2017 on the basis of which I got admission in college. Will I have to get same score again in IELTS according to college standard and my college admission letter is valid till august-2017. will it affect my visa process if i get less score than my previous score in case i get less score and still apply for visa with that score?

please reply. and provide link of cic where information is given about when one should apply for student visa as it has been only mentioned about visa processing time. Thank you
Maybe, this thread on this forum will help : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-my-class-starts-in-september-2017-can-i-apply-for-visa-now-plse-reply-asap-t463942.0.html

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
Ya, i already mentined about this link which is mentioned on this discussion. the link provide is only showing information of visa processing time and not when one should apply

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
remo456 said:
please also give some information regarding my IELTS issue
"Apply as soon as you receive your letter of acceptance." According to CIC website FAQ, but I'm not sure as some people also say there is some kind of rule that you cannot apply before April 2017 for September 2017 Intake, but no one know for sure what the matter really is, you should consult this matter with the valid or authentic consultant as you mentioned already you are getting the help of some consultant. and about the IELTS score, I think once the institution issue you the letter of acceptance you can apply for visa with that even If you have to retake the IELTS exam. As IELTS is the requirement of basically the institutions and not the visa application. But If you need to apply for the visa before expiring your current IELTS score and you think that It will become invalid while your application will be still under process, then you can write the letter with your application that you will take the IELTS test again and submit it scores on your application if the VO ask you to do. This is just my opinion, do what you think is best for you.

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
remo456 said:

your agent in correct. you cannot apply before april'2017. And at the time of applying for a visa you need to have a valid IELTS. So i think you will have to give it again. You do not need to score same in next IELTS but yes you have to score what the requirement of your college is.

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
aviator96 said:
your agent in correct. you cannot apply before april'2017. And at the time of applying for a visa you need to have a valid IELTS. So i think you will have to give it again. You do not need to score same in next IELTS but yes you have to score what the requirement of your college is.
Thanks a lot

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
talhaixlam said:
"Apply as soon as you receive your letter of acceptance." According to CIC website FAQ, but I'm not sure as some people also say there is some kind of rule that you cannot apply before April 2017 for September 2017 Intake, but no one know for sure what the matter really is, you should consult this matter with the valid or authentic consultant as you mentioned already you are getting the help of some consultant. and about the IELTS score, I think once the institution issue you the letter of acceptance you can apply for visa with that even If you have to retake the IELTS exam. As IELTS is the requirement of basically the institutions and not the visa application. But If you need to apply for the visa before expiring your current IELTS score and you think that It will become invalid while your application will be still under process, then you can write the letter with your application that you will take the IELTS test again and submit it scores on your application if the VO ask you to do. This is just my opinion, do what you think is best for you.
thanks a lot

Akalyan

Dec 9, 2016
I want take admission in good university in canada for september intake 2017,i have done btech in cse with 60%,and my ielts score is 7.So please suggest me any good university with its admission procedures.

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hi.. congrats for getting admission.
Can you please share your profile and let me know when did u applied..
Even I have applied for September 2017 session.

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
Akalyan said:
I want take admission in good university in canada for september intake 2017,i have done btech in cse with 60%,and my ielts score is 7.So please suggest me any good university with its admission procedures.
Hii...there are several universities..you can search through various resources on google..like province wise
etc...but there are different criteria for different universties...most of uni ask for atleast 7.5 bands and average percentage in graduation around 65%...you can go on the websites of different uni and see eligibility criteria of the course of cs for master etc...I can tell you few names of well known uni..rest you can search..
1) University of torronto
2) university of Alberta
3) University of saketchewan
4) University of Manitoba
5) University of British columbia
6) dalhousie university

Research properly before taking admission in any uni with employment ,fees, cost of living etc..you will find everything on website of university. Thank you

sum5953

Aug 21, 2016
No Not at all, even if you have 6.5/7 IELTS score and having percentage between 65-70% then also you can easily get admission in Universities depending on your profile.

Akalyan

Dec 9, 2016
I want to take admission in September intake 2017.As i have done my btech in cse with 60% and my ielts score is 7,so can i get admission in any good universities of canada for masters.

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
Akalyan said:
I want to take admission in September intake 2017.As i have done my btech in cse with 60% and my ielts score is 7,so can i get admission in any good universities of canada for masters.
Yes, you can..as I told, visit the website of respective uni and see eligibility criteria..If you are eligible, you can apply to it..you will get all information from website like when window will open for sep-2017 application? last date of application? application fees? documents? etc..please visit website immediately to avoid any possible delay...

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiii. U guys How much time universities take to give out decisions?
I have applied to Dalhousie for fall 17 in October, my documents reached to the university on 27th October, Its been 45 days.
It's a research-based program, n I have only applied to this 1 uni

B.s Botany (70%)
Ielts 6.5 (R:7.5, S, L : 6.5 , W:6.0)